on 20 September 2017
This is a great holiday read, not too intense but holds you with a descriptive running narrative.
The main characters are believable and likeable.
I will read the next in the series just to see how the characters develop, probably around another set of grizzly murders!
on 24 September 2017
what a waste of money,first few pages great 20% of the book her flat mates eyes her t shirt -I quit from there,always finish never mind how bad but I couldn't stay awake any longer,would give a minus but no button
on 8 May 2017
I really enjoyed this book from the very start, it kept me gripped. I am looking forward to reading g the next one in the series
on 25 June 2017
This was 99p as it's the first in the DS Jessica Daniels series. Very good and I'll definitely read next one.
on 2 July 2017
A great book that will certainly keep you awake at night, look forward to more in the Jessica Daniel series.
on 7 June 2017
By which I mean, Jessica seems alive, true and someone you wld like to have as a friend. It makes you care enough to want to read through every word to get her to a successful end :)
on 30 May 2017
Good for first novel
on 11 July 2013
A breath of fresh air in crime fiction. Doesn't stick too rigidly to police procedures or scientific tests etc, just with the nitty gritty of plain old police work solving the crime. Hope Kerry has many more DS Daniel books in his head.
on 29 April 2014
I really enjoyed this book and was surprised to see it was a debut novel. Jessica is a very believable and easy to like character. I definitely want to read more.
on 21 July 2017
cery good kept me gripped to the end