Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 27 December 2012
There's an old saying; it's that place where you lose yourself and find yourself. That's exactly what this album does. Bergersen delivers not only a beautiful mixture of music but also should sing more. 5 Stars again since illusions!
on 14 December 2012
Probably my favourite TSFH album so far. There's only a couple of tracks I don't like, nearly all of them are a joy to listen to. My favourites are without doubt 'El Dorado' and 'Blackheart'. Keep up the top quality work TSFH :D
on 20 December 2013
I love all 2 steps from Hell music. It makes me feel empowered, balanced and in aw of what we humans are capable of producing. I play it loud and love how it reaches the pounding of my heart. Epic
on 4 October 2013
I enjoyed every track of this powerful CD and would recommend it unreservedly to all epic music lovers, especially the tracks by Thomas Bergersen himself, who is a very talented composer.
on 31 October 2014
Really really good. Some don`t like the vocal tracks but I think they fit with the overall concept. Everything by Two Steps is a concept album. Haven`t seen anyone else mention that.
on 14 January 2013
Well, it's here.

I know it's hard to keep things fresh without rehashing out similar stuff. TSFH must be congratulated for at least giving it a go. Most of Skyworld is my favourite type of stuff. But it got off to a bit of a bad start "All Is Hell That Ends Well" starts off as the usual with a soft start then goes into the great bombastic beats that I love. Then suddenly goes to some sort of techno remix with someone twiddling all sorts of sound effects dials. It does somewhat jar. When I heard it the first time, I thought that there had been a problem with the download. I'm not so sure about the songs either. "Back To The Earth" might have been better without lyrics. But then, I guess you have to try new things to keep it fresh.

Still a good album nonetheless.
on 18 April 2013
I absolutely loved this album. I feel it is different but still has the charm that the other albums have. Would highly recommend it to anyone who loves Two Steps From Hell!
on 12 November 2013
I love this type of music and the CD arrived promptly and in very good condition so thank you for giving me an excellent piece of music worth the Money for a hard copy!
on 17 January 2013
Really epic tracks and very different, cheerful tracks.
I love the variety and how it still fits together. Movie music that doesn't need any scenes on screen.
on 22 March 2013
Once again Two Steps From Hell are fantastic. So far 'El Dorado' and 'Skyworld' are my favourite. If you like their previous music you'll definitely like this.