on 26 December 2013
Having bought this, for my daughters ipad mini for xmas, i was devastated to see that when i installed it on to the actual ipad, the screen sort of bubbled! Its like the screen is wet in parts and is extremely distracting. The bubbling cannot be pushed out and the case has been thrown to one side because it is useless. Having bought this early for an xmas present i have missed the window to return it. I purchased the same case from another supplier (in grey), for my son, and that one is spot on. The screen is virtually invisible on the ipad. I don't write reviews but feel i had to get my point across on this one!
on 9 August 2014
I have used one of these on my iPhone for more then a year and it has been excellent and has saved it from serious damage, even being dropped from 4 metres!
My iPad Mini Otterbox looks identical to my iPhone Otterbox, however I have 2 issues with the iPad cover, namely oily marks behind the screen protector despite careful cleaning and the silicone outer shell is much harder than the one on my iPhone making the "Home" button very hard to press therefore spoiling the user experience.
This makes me think that there are possibly a lot of non genuine versions of this product in circulation.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 May 2013
Fantastic case. I have purchased Otterbox cases for iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and now iPad Mini. This case is reminiscent of the quality of the one for iPhone 4 - if you want to read my review of the case for the iPhone 5, you will see what I mean. This is the same excellent build quality and protection level as the iPhone 4s case. Our daughter loves the 'Talking Friends' series of apps and we can now give her the iPad without worrying that she is holding £350 worth of tech whist she runs about the house screaming!
on 31 December 2013
Really strong, quality product. I've used Otterbox for several ipads and iphones too.
For the mini ipad we have had no problems what so ever and this is in the hands of a 3 yr old and a 8 yr old.
I had found a problem with the rubber back on the full size ipad model in the fact that the rubber lost its shape and secure fitting, but this hasn't been a problem with the smal mini ipad model.
Switched to the Lifeproof Nuud case for the bigger size ipads, this Otterbox is still working fine though.
on 6 April 2014
Does exactly what we wanted... looks great, feels great and my clumsy 7 year-old loves it. Much better than anything else we looked at.
on 9 June 2013
This was recommended by someone very fussy who knows their stuff. I love it's practicality with the added extra of the stand.
on 3 May 2014
AS WITH ALL OTTERBOX CASE`S BULLETPROOF AND FIRST CLASS , IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT PERFECT PUT IT IN AN OTTERBOX
on 5 April 2014
Makes iPad heavy but fit for purpose & love the prop inside so iPad rests on stand etc etc etc
on 6 July 2013
I bought this for my wife for her ipad Mini...it's easily the best fitting cover available that has a nice feel to it too and complements the ipad very well. Easy access to the controls and connections. it also comes with a hard cover for when you travel which also acts as a stand for the tablet. Very clever stuff.
on 11 April 2013
great item just had some difficulty fitting it and ensuring there was no bubbles in between my ipad and the screen saver took a few goes and some fighting with the inner cover to get it fixed. damaged the inner cover slightly by having to force it open again to take it off and try to rectify the bubbles.