on 4 January 2013
A good free TV app with a decent choice of channels, the quality of some are better than others. The app appears not to load though on my Kindle fire HD if I try and open it whilst the device is in the horizontal position. Flip it to vertical and open the app and it works fine.
on 12 December 2012
Just brought the pro version and you get more channels,ok some don't work but the majority do.
Really great to watch us tv and its also live,discovery channel,national geographic,espn,espn 2 and there's also loads of movie channels showing the latest movies.
These also lots of news channels as well.
Picture quality is good and the pro version gets rid of the adverts for a year and at only $1.99 it's a bargain!
Love this app well done.
on 4 January 2013
KIndle Fire HD. I thought this would be too good to be true and sadly it was. I down loaded the app and it seemed to work then I got a message that said it had stopped working re started the programme still the stopped working message, rebooted the Kindle, the 20 sec routine, tried it again, still Stopped Working message. Took the app off the device and the cloud then reloaded it. Again it seemed to be working, I was watching a cartoon when the dreaded message re-appeared. US TV FREE has stopped working. I tried all the above then gave up. Sigh.
on 10 May 2013
Connection availability varies from day to day and there are so many channels that are of little interest that it has been touch and go as to whether I delete it and try to find something better but its only saving grace is that its the best of the bunch to date. Truly faint praise.

Since submmitting the above my anti virus programme has detected the introduction of malware associated with this app. Needless to say I have deleted it.
on 14 January 2013
What's good about this app is that it is free. I thought it was extremely impressive that you could watch loads of the american channels. Even the really popular well known ones. For example. HBO. This is a great tv app and I would recommend it!
on 26 March 2014
This app gives you access to the US version of CNN and BBC World News, both of which are unavailable on UK cable and satellite systems. Also available are US versions of TLC, History Channel, Discovery, Cartoon Network, Animal Planet, Food Network, TCM, along with exclusive US networks such as NBA-TV for basketball fans, the NASA channel, the Tru TV reality channel. The only downside is the time difference, as the US east coast is five hours behind the UK, so if you're planning on watching something at 8pm local time, it'll be on at 1am our time.
on 30 December 2012
I live in the UK and found most the channel's worked just fine and for a free app it's well worth the download there were a few channel's that came up with error messages. I'm giving it 4 stars.
on 2 January 2013
A little bit erratic, a little bit eccentric at times. But I ADORE this app. Yes, you have to endure a fair bit of buffering. Yet the content is utterly compelling and without a second' s hesitation, I'm awarding you 5 Stars.
on 9 June 2014
Just remember when reading the negative reviews that this is just a front-end. The links that don't work have nothing to do with the software. I myself paid for the app and it is hit and miss but worth the money.
on 9 February 2014
I understand the app is free but what little channels I seem to get do nothing but buffer non stop. I'm an American living in England and was hoping for a bit of American TV. I'm better off going to websites to watch some news or download those apps separately. Cable channels really shouldn't be free anyway so I can see why they don't load or work properly. Would be an excellent app if it worked better. This app would be better off sticking to more local channels.