on 17 January 2013
Does a difficult job really well if you follow the clear instructions. Very good value too. Highly recommended, I would buy it again.
on 10 February 2013
Mine was bought from SAMRICK

Excellent product - if you clean the screen and remove every single bit of dust, you can get absolutely no bubbles. Screen works just like it did without the protector.

Mine didn't arrive (postal error). Reported to seller and he shipped me a replacement out the same day - I couldn't ask for better service.

My advice for fitting:

CLEAN THE SCREEN! bubbles are not caused by air - they are caused by tiny bits of dirt/dust on the screen that stops the protector making full contact. I use a tiny amount of glass cleaning fluid and scrub it with a decent fine microfibre cloth. Then do it again. And again. Look at it in different light and make sure that you cannot see any dust at all! And do all this in a clean area - not one full of dust.

If you get a bubble that won't rub out, you have left some dirt on the screen. If you see this while fitting the protector, carefully try to remove it (is use the point of a sharp knife.

Rub the protector into place with a credit card. Then with a microfibre cloth.

Only now should you peel the backing from the protector. Then rub it again with the cloth until you have removed all bubbles.

If you do it right, you would never know that you have used a protector and it will stay in place for over a year!
on 5 February 2013
Although it is simple to fit there are no instructions at all.
I found it impossible to remove all the air bubbles that formed between the cover and the IPAD screen and they become almost as distracting as fingerprints on the screen.
I bought these to protect the screen of an Apple iPad 2. They were delivered within a few days. They are good value and come in a pack of four. They come with clear instructions and a separate cloth for each one.
They are a little tricky to put on as you have to line up the holes with the button and camera on the iPad and push away the bubbles, however I managed it after a few tries! I use the iPad for art work and it means the screen is now protected from scratches. I would recommend this product and seller.
on 8 June 2013
This product is amazing i originaly got it because i was cleaning my ipad 2 every night but with this now all i have to do is give it one wipe across the screen and its squekey clean now i donthave to be worried about scratches and things like that.
I got it seven days earler than estimated at the checkout

Packaging

Well Packaged secured safely

Screen Protector

I put it on upside down i noticed it when i could'nt glide my finger across the screen. If theres millions of bubbles across the screen
you have probably put on the wrong way i managed to do it with 3 or 4 bubbles. O ya use credit card to push the bubbles out to the edges and make sure that the plastic bit is on its alot easyer heres a link to show you what to do and by the way the person in the
video is not me.
on 10 January 2013
I wasn't looking forward to trying to put a screen protector on the iPad so I thought I would buy the 4 pack incase i made a mess of a few but I got the 1st protector on 1st go without any bubbles I cleaned it with a spectacles cloth 1st then I used the cloth provided with the screen protector did it on the kitchen work top so there wasn't any dust flying
I have used the protector on my daughters ipad and she hasn't noticed it is on there the quality is that good I can't feel any difference to what it felt like when it didn't have the protector on and there is no real difference with glare on the screen
I had the free delivery but it still arrived after 2 days
I would easily recommend this protector to my friends the quality is that good
5 stars from me
on 27 March 2013
Got the screen protectors for my wifes ipad 4, they are a bit of a fiddle to put on, but if you take your time and clean the screen and don't wear a woolly jumper when you do this job, all the bits of wool stick to the screen and protector, but always have at habd some sticky tape to remove any wee bit of gunk that always appear under the protector , just peel back dab with tape to remove gunk, then continue. after about 5 mins the job is complete and away you go.
not noticed any difference in response to sliding finger or drop in screen resolution, got a couple spare so will see how long they last - if anything like iphone then should last a few years of constant use.
VINE VOICEon 7 February 2013
This screen protector is really easy to use and hardly noticeable once on.

I took me a few minutes to apply, but with a bit of extra care my iPad looks great and is bubble-free. The protector is not so flimsy that it easy peels off, and it does come with instructions so is pretty straight-forward to use.

TIP: always have a dispenser of magic tape handy (sellotape may be too sticky), to lift the protector easily when you're applying it, and to stick away all those tiny bits of dust that you weren't able to remove with the cloth.

Would definitely recommend this product, it's excellent value for money.
on 3 April 2013
Not sure worth or not? Item arrived on time. But it had only 4 protector in envelope and It was missing with instruction
, cloth &plastic card to remove bubble etc. I had to contact seller where they mentioned you should have cloth and protector. But actually it was only protector. They promised me to send the cloth. For instruction, go to you tube and view the video.

Finally clothed arrived in next few days but was so poor quality. Even protector was not very good quality. I am sure better quality is available in cheaper price. I had ordered on review but not sure how they have got 5 star review.
on 7 May 2013
I fitted this to an ipad that had one weeks unprotected use.
Sit at a clear table and clean the screen well (I only used the cleaning cloth provided), tell the kids to shut up & go away for 10mins, follow the 'peel 1 / peel 2' instructions carefully and apply the bottom edge very slowly to ensure lined up (mine is perhaps a millimetre out!) use a credit card and gradually smooth it up the screen peeling as you go. Ensure you rework any bubbles immediately.
It worked a treat for me - my daughter says she cant' tell it's on, and I have 3 more for periodic replacement. For £2.