on 15 September 2013
Shoes arrived quickly and I used them for the first time on a recent holiday to Greece. They looked good and fitted very well, they were extremely comfortable both for walking and swimming........so why only 3 stars.....the in-soles kept coming out, they did not stop in place even when walking, they would slowly ride up the back of the shoe and after about 15 minutes of walking you could see it protruding above the back rim of the shoe.
on 8 April 2013
Daughter likes these water shoes but they are only just long enough despite ordering her usual size, so perhaps go a size bigger?
on 28 May 2013
Good foot wear, fits well and light except the inner sole keeps coming out when you remove the shoes, which is a problem
on 5 July 2014
I have worn these for a total of about 2 hours and already the insoles have fallen apart. The little nobbles on the outer sole that are supposed to provide grip have already worn smooth. All in all these are very inferior quality and now I have to go and try and find some fit for purpose ones.
on 31 March 2014
I bought these for a holiday in Jamaica. I was there for 2 weeks and wore these twice for snokelling and once for sitting in a tube down a river. Hardly heavy usage and yet these things are ready for the bin now.
They looked good and promised lots but turned out to be poor quality and wore out very quickly.
Not recommended.
on 12 August 2014
These are the worst thing I have bought from Amazon. I am disabled and only bought them to put on after I get down to the pool and stop my feet getting burned as I walk the 2 metres to the steps and then swim, one month on and the sole has almost worn through ...do not waste your money :(
on 19 June 2013
Comfy and stayed on in the water, could not have gone in the sea without them.
Recommend them to anyone!
on 24 June 2015
My daughter likes wading in streams & dipping in ponds to see what wildlife she might find. I worry about broken glass & rusted metal & these shoes have a nice tough nubbly non slip sole that provides at least some protection. So I can stop being a worry wart & my daughter can have a fun childhood.
on 16 June 2013
Both my 11 year old daughter and I love these shoes. I was a bit wary of buying them as you can never tell if they are going to fit. They fit according to your actual shoe size and they are not too tight but not too loose that they fall off. The colour is fantastic. THey are very lightweight on your feet and my daughter said that she did not know that they were on her feet whilst she was swimming.

If you are at the beach they are a great protection on your feet especially if there are sea urchins about or pebbles on the beach. Also great for clambering over rocks as they grip very well.

The service was very speedy as well, so I would recommend the supplier too.

Superb product for many different usages in and around the water.
on 18 June 2013
Needed shoes for holiday as there were stoney beaches. Really comfortable, good fit and ideal for what I wanted. Would recommend.