Customer reviews

Husqvarna Boot Dryer
Price:£19.25+ Free shipping

on 17 June 2017
Works well, I use it autumm and spring time to dry my wet shoes
on 13 November 2017
Works well. Highly recommended
on 22 October 2016
My son spends a lot of work time outdoors getting muddy and wet. So I bought these for him for Christmas 2015. He has used Them ever since. He tells me they work really well. If his rigger boots are soaked they do take a night and day to dry out. But a damp pair will dry overnight. He thinks they are one of the best things he owns for work.
on 12 September 2015
As a regular, 3 times a day, dog-walker, in Scotland, I needed a reliable way of drying out my walking boots . This boot dryer almost meets my needs if not entirely my expectations. Light dampness from say, early morning dew, with a bit of sweat thrown in, will dry out in time for our next walk; rain showers or dampness arising from muddy puddles will take a lot longer. With the summer we've had, the dryer has scarcely been unplugged since it arrived. Which reminds me, the dryer is fitted with a European two-prong plug but supplied with a UK adaptor. The adaptor fit is not great and requires checking each use to ensure the prongs remain firmly seated. The flex is plenty long enough to slide the heaters into full-length wellies should the need arise; the drying plates get warm but not do as to scald you or scorch the inside of your footwear.
So, in all, this is better than screwed up newspaper in the toes of my boots, but not quite heavy duty enough for the rapid turnaround for which I had hoped.
on 30 June 2015
Very handy product! Dries boots and shoes well. Can not do without having two kids who love jumping in muddy puddles!
on 7 February 2013
Bought as a last minute after thought to dry my Snowboard boots when on holiday.

I have just got back from 2 weeks of snowboarding and can happily report that these dryers performed brilliantly.

The dryers get pretty hot but not so hot as to damage the boots.

Most days I put them into the boots a soon as I got off the slopes and the boots were dry before bedtime. On the one occasion that the boots were a bit damper (after a day in the powder) I left them in all night and when I came to put them on in the morning they were spot on (they probably didn't need all night). I wasn't concerned if they took all night as that is what they were bought for.

Please note that when I say the boots were wet/damp, it is generally only from sweat and/or a little bit of wetness due to having snow all over the boots all day long - the boots were not water-logged - So I can't comment on those circumstances.

I would happily recommend these dryers to my mates. They stopped a lot of arguing over radiator space.
on 2 February 2014
I bought this because i'm a dog walker so everyday i'm in seriously wet n muddy conditions for 3-6 hours. Most days my boots are sodden and can barely have enough time to dry. I read about these and thought i'd give them a try and was very surprised how good they work. They heat quite slowly which is what you need so not to crack your leather boot but after 4 hours my wet boots are totally dry.
on 12 December 2012
Orderred these after looking at numerous other options on boot warmers/dryers to take snowboarding.
Just tested them out and found them to be great.
Get very warm quite quickly. Probably need to be left in boots overnight to dry out thoroughly but this is what they were bought for so no problems there.
Thought they were so good, I've just ordered another pair.
on 21 June 2014
Worked really well no more wet boots in the morning when going to work would recommend to any one who works outside in all weathers.
on 15 June 2017