HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 December 2013
I'm always buying Doc's in different colours etc. but this is the first time I have bought a floral pair. I wasn't sure if I would love them or not, but thought I'd risk it and ordered them. I do love them! They look fab with my black skinny jeans and added a touch of colour to the otherwise totally black outfit I wore today. As usual with Doc Martens, they are beautifully manufactured, real quality workmanship and the size 6 I ordered fit me like a glove. I wore them with thin socks but I could easily fit in thicker socks too with no bother. The leather is firm but also soft and pliable and I risked wearing them for the first time on a trip out. No rubbing or soreness, they molded to me perfectly very quickly. I was walking on air round town and that's why I love my Doc's - so comfy and I can walk miles in them :)

Really love these and will get many years of use out of them. Gorgeous floral pattern on jet black background.

Awesome!
on 2 January 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my granddaughter ,I bought them direct from Dr Martins (Manchester)as i could not find her size on line ,she was so thrilled, but after 2 days wear the pattern rubbed off in various places so we took them back ,we were told by the assistant that there had been a problem!! and as my granddaughter did not want the problem again she chose a plain pr very disappointed. ( they cost £115) . I have emailed Dr Martins direct who apologized and did say they had ,had a problem with the pattern on the boots !!! why i ask were they being sold obviously knowing this problem so i say be aware of this problem when you spend your hard earned cash.
on 8 September 2014
I bought the exact same official Floral Doc Martens as these around 18 months ago and even though I absolutely adore them and wear them nearly every day, I am disappointed at how quickly they have faded! All the pattern on the inside and around the toe has faded to a white colour, which doesn't look good at all! This started to happen around 2 months of wearing them.
on 19 December 2013
I usually take a size 7 shoe/boot and my last DMs (admittedly many years ago) were also a 7. These came up small so I'd need a size 8. They are well made but the leather and the sole are thinner than yesteryear and the supplied laces are a bit short.
on 23 March 2013
Love these DMs they're so pretty! Out of the 5 pairs I've got these are now my favourites, well worth the money. Also found them very comfortable immediately unlike some DMs which can be a bit rough to break in, they're very soft leather.