Customer reviews

on 22 July 2015
I previously had 5 guitars but was missing a 12 string. I did not want to spend big money as I was not sure how well I was going to play one. Saw this guitar for the amazing price for just below £95 including p&p and had to get it. It has not disappointed and I am amazed how beautifully it sounds both with or without amplification. Yes, it is electro-acoustic for the price. Would not hesitate recommending its purchase and Gear4music are a good company to deal with. You won't be disappointed if you buy this guitar. I love it!!!
on 13 August 2017
I cannot speak too highly of this instrument: the tonal quality, both acoustic and amplified, are as good as something several hundred pounds more expensive; the action has remained consistent after 2+ years constant playing - sometimes 3 gigs per week. For the enthusiastic amateur, this is a brilliant product.
on 4 July 2017
Superb value for money, good pickup, nice build. I bought a 6 string Electro-acoustic from the same company as this on the basis of this guitar (not good).

This guitar however is great and amazing value
on 24 July 2017
Very prompt. Good for the money.
on 3 May 2017
works well for the money
on 8 May 2014
This is an amazing instrument for under £100. the sound is rich and warm and a pleasure to play, the binding is exquisite and the low gear tuners are clever, I would have given 5 stars but broke the high g string twice .011 I think, fitted a .009 and it got there sweetly, Maybe the guitar needs tuning before leaving the shop just to make sure its standard tunable, or advise GADgag or DAGdag tuning depending on strings fitted. Yet to plug her in and try the EQ7545R however I have these on dreadnoughts so it should be perfect.
The nut is 50mm wide and 60mm at the 12th but the strings are spaced perfect in my opinion, easy to play, but I will be shaving the bridge down a fraction.
on 7 October 2016
Delivery absolutely spot on, service absolutely spot on, Guitar good for the price, i can certainly recomend this company and i will use them again for sure. Just one little niggle the Gear4music emblem on the guitar perhaps does not look so hot, but still its a brilliant buy.

As i was tuning the guitar i popped a string, i contacted Gear4msic to buy another string from them and they posted me a new full set of strings free of charge in no time at all. Thats what i call service, you can buy from Gear4music with 100% confidence. I will be using them for all my music needs in the future. :-)
on 4 February 2016
I was a bit sceptical at first as I was wondering how it could be this cheap but since tuning it up and playing for while I am totally sold great intonation and string gaps as well just amazing also no fret buzz
on 12 November 2014