on 15 June 2013
Fantastic - just what I needed - now my swims are less boring - I didn't expect much from this inexpensive item - however, it is better quality than my really expensive designed-for-purpose mp3 player's earphones!
Definitely recommend!
on 22 January 2014
I got these for swimming to match my speedo MP3 whose headphones had konked out. So far I've used these for swimming about 6 times and been most impressed by the sound quality and comfort. I think its important to wear a swimming cap with these because you need to tuck in the excess cable under the back of the cap and also it may help keep the earphones in place, though not sure about this because I have not tried them without a cap. I noticed after the third swim that the sound was a bit muffled so since then I have been removing the connector from the MP3 player to allow it to dry between swims and this seems to have fixed the problem. I will update this review after a few more weeks of use.
on 19 February 2014
I have to admit to only using these earphones twice so far but they have already proved far superior to the ones supplied with my speedo aquabeat 2. Like many I thought that they wouldn't be any good as they were so cheap but I have to confess that they are great and I will probably get a spare pair as I miss the sounds when I swim. Will update if there is a problem but so far so good :)
on 14 November 2015
Great for the price BUT do expect to change these.

The plastic connected to the ear piece just came apart on mine yesterday. Possibly cheap adhesive. I did panic that I'd electrocute everyone in the jacuzzi but thankfully that's not possible. Nevertheless they're great for price so can't complain about quality not being the best.
review image
on 15 December 2013
I've tried several pairs of supposedly waterproof headphones with my waterfi ipod shuffle. So far they've all been hit and miss. The waterfi ones were particularly bad, becoming muffled and inaudible within the first 5 or 10 mins of the swim. These were a quarter of the price (if that), and while they too did eventually start to muffle today when I tried them out, it was a good 30-40 mins into my swim.
So, not perfect, but certainly not bad, and worth it for the price. The earpieces are also quite comfortable, and have a number of little clips strategically placed to aid in securing it to your cap/goggles/whatever. I'll think I'll be retiring the h2os and waterfis, in favour of these cheapies.

Will update after a few more swims.
on 10 October 2013
Product was bought mainly due to accessories, the 3 clips and triple flange ear buds - earbuds isolate noise, stay in ear, so great
Wire is extremely short - so the product is not suitable for going out.
The jack socket looks and feels sturdy, unlike more expensive headphones.
Product definitley doesn't compare to more expensive headphones - it sounds 'murky'.
on 15 September 2015
These are terrible, I've been swimming with them twice and both times I spent more time trying to get the things to stay in my ear than I did swimming. Thoroughly irritated with them. I'll keep them for listening to music when on the train, it's about all they're good for. I'm going back to Exeze, they're not brilliant but they are better than these.
on 28 April 2014
So far so good, anyway. I'm told that they don't last long - these kind of products. But I am happy enough for now. The design means that the ear pieces go right into your ear and stay in! It's an improvement on the last pair I had which I had to keep in place using goggle strap and which used to hurt after a while.
on 17 September 2013
Excellent. These are brilliant for when I do my swimming practice listening to music at same time. Very good value. My expensive ones broke and these are really good and at a really low price compared to others.
on 9 September 2014
Very uncomfortable, the plastic is very hard and even the smallest buds hurt my ears. Also the buds kept separating from the ear phone and were left in my ear when ai removed them after use. They are in the bin!