on 2 February 2013
got the item three weeks ahead of scheduled delivery date, very impressive. the quality of the item is very good. it fits my device perfect. only a little disapponting is no way for you to choose the colour. the colour i got is black, which is not my prefer one.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 February 2013
Really pleased with item. Fits my Galaxy S 4.2 like a glove and feels comfortable in my hand - I especially like the textured sides which will prevent it sliding out of my hand, which happened once before I purchased the case. I was a bit worried that the case might spoil the sleek styling of the player, but I think it looks even better safely inside the case.
on 14 April 2013
First do not be put off by the fact it is despatched from china - my estimated delivery date was by the 25th april - arrived 10th april, just under 2 weeks from ordering and considering p/p is free think this is excellent.
as a few others have commented - picking a colour is no problem - just email customer services immediatley after ordering requesting your colour - response within 24 hrs.
Actual product is well made and fits the mp3 player very snuggly. bit difficult to get on but once on will not fall off. Cut outs where required including around the speakers so these are not covered.
As a few others have also commented, at first it seems hard to turn on with the cover in place but after a couple of times to get used to it forget the cover is in place
highly recommend purchase for owners of this mp3 player particulary with the limited options available
on 19 January 2013
Very good quality, looks good and provides adequate protection for SG wifi 4.2. Very happy with this product and would buy this again.
on 20 March 2013
Arrived directly fom China by post . Fits well and was able to choose colour by using Amazon contact seller link . got quick reply by email confirming colour choice delivery inside predicted time . for the price you would have to be a nit picker to complain . unless you are in a desperate hurry this is the only choice for this device . The front of the device is not covered so probably need screen protector . Personally having problems with this . having received 2 faulty products from at-folix Do not fit . have now taken other customers advice and ordered guard armour product from USA . WILL REVIEW later .
on 27 February 2013
First of all, you can choose the colour. You send a product customisation message to the company once you have ordered the case. I chose one (grey) and that is what I got.

Now, I will make this clear: this company is in HONG KONG, so DON'T expect 1 day delivery!

The case I ordered, unfortunately for me was delayed in transit, so what should have been a maximum 3 weeks wait, became around a month and 2 weeks. Luckily I have managed to keep my galaxy in one piece, and the case is PERFECT. NOT to forget the superb customer service, with replies to my questions about the delivery answered within 24 hours.

So if you are looking for a very snug case for your galaxy with a perfect fit, colour of your choice and outstanding customer service, then a must buy. If however you are a very non-patient person, then I wish you good luck finding a case this good and this cheap!
on 5 March 2013
When I purchased this item there was no indication that the item would be sent from China and that it wasn't stocked in the UK. If I'd known I would not have continued with my purchase. Also a number of different colour options were shown but during purchase I was unable to pick the one I wanted. Reading feedback later, some buyers have stated that immediately after buying, they emailed the seller and were able to make a colour choice. However, after 27 days my item (black) was delivered and it fitted my unit very well. The sides of the case are textured to give a good grip and it looks perfect. Occasionally it can take a few presses to turn my player off/on but overall it is a good buy at a low price but why it can't be purchased from local stock is a mystery.
on 3 April 2013
The silicon hard shell, is exceptionally well made.

I wanted a blue skin case, which I immediately informed the seller which is in Hong Kong, I wanted a blue case, which was delivered in 2 weeks.

Fitting is perfect.
on 14 June 2014
This case does the job nicely, fits tightly like a glove and looks good as well. This TPU plastic case is flexible and hard giving shock absorbing properties, I especially like the back devided by an S line, one side grippy the other smooth. Also the sides of the case are textured by small dimple patterns giving the user a lot of grip even from the least amount of pressure when grasping. The sellar also contacted me very quickly after I emailed the colour I wanted, to inform my choice was out of stock, which was no problem as I selected another colour. The case is fantastic quality and protection for its price tag, and the service from the stellar was greatly appreciated, thanks very much!
on 23 April 2013
Excellent item, only one I could find to protect my daughter's MP3 player. This does fit in some Samsung Galaxy S2 cases but the buttons on the side and the headphone socket are in different places so may not be compatible.
Was made aware that the item was sent from China so took a while (2 weeks) to arrive but was well made and overall good value.
E-mailed seller to request certain colour and they e-mailed back to acknowledge & obliged by sending correct choice.
Highly recommended