on 14 January 2016
Great T-shirt for the price. My husband loved it. He's a big fan of Banksy, Pulp Fiction and Star Wars, so couldn't get any better than this. Customer service was excellent as well. Item was lost in the Christmas post and a replacement was received the next day.
on 12 September 2013
Fits like a normal shirt, not those slim fitting crap you see in top-man. Great design, I've washed this over 4 times (I wear it once a week/two weeks) and it's been a few months since I bought it and it's still good.
on 8 February 2016
Great product, great seller. The design is excellent, the t-shirt quality is good and the print job looks quality too. I will only wash something like this on 30 degrees, so will see how it holds up once washed a few times. I'm happy right now though.
on 5 January 2016
I initially received the wrong t-shirt after ordering this - the seller was happy for me to return it but only for a refund, I then had to order it again which is why I've only given it 4*. Then product is great though.

I would definitely recommend this product and seller.
on 26 December 2015
My son loved this T Shirt! Very reasonably priced so I wasn't sure what to expect. It looks and feels good quality and he loved the motif on the front. Real 'cool' T shirt at a very 'cool' price. Would certainly buy more from this supplier.
on 6 January 2017
I got this as a Christmas present for my partner who is hard to buy for. He loved the t-shirt almost right away and has been wearing it. There is no signs of it shrinking in the wash or fading as of yet. He loves it and does recommend the shirt to others.
on 16 June 2016
Great product! Good quality and good value! I ordered the large for my partner who is usually a large size but the tshirt is far too big, I will be re-ordering this item in the medium.
on 13 June 2016
Got this for partner as he saw it in a store but never got it himself as the price was expensive, double what I got it for. Absolute bargain good quality he's over the moon with it.
on 30 August 2016
We bought this as a birthday present for my partner's brother, and had it delivered straight to him so I didn't actually get to see it. However, he was delighted with it because he loves sci-fi and Quentin Tarrantino films. He says it fits well and is well made too.
on 27 February 2016
Great T-Shirt. Better Quality than expected for the price. Very Happy. Thank you.