on 16 February 2013
If you're shooting colour-sensitive subjects, such as brides (no way you can get the dress the wrong colour), clothes, portraits etc., in fact, unless you're going to convert everything into black & white, you need to get your white balance right. There are lots of different types of WB and grey-cards out there, for me I find the credit card sized ones very handy but too easy to lose. These fit nicely into the laptop compartment of a camera bag, without taking up too much room, and make editing very easy.
on 24 October 2013
These cards are solid. they don't flex, and so far have proved very accurate. They needed a good clean when they arrived (that's why I've limited my rating to 4-star) because they were quite dusty. The instructions are a bit sketchy and somewhat garbled.
on 4 February 2013
Great price for these large (A4 size or similar) exposure and colour calibration cards. Made from what appears to be hard wearing plastic and so should provide long term use without suddenly breaking! With their own storage box and instruction leaflet (should you need guidance on their use) they are a good buy in terms of price and build quality. I use them (as well as a smaller set) for photography with both artificial and natural light to use a custom setting for white balance whilst shooting and also for referencing in post processing if necessary.

I haven't been disappointed with the results and the investment I have made in these cards to give me more accurate results than some camera settings permit. Yes they are big and won't fit in your pocket but their size doesn't cause me an issue and I store them in my photography rucksack. Just to mention that I also now have a smaller set (incidentally also supplied by 7dayshop) with which I am equally as happy in terms of quality, price and result so if you need something smaller it may be worth you checking the price on those too.

I hunted around for a grey card set and with so many available of differing sizes and prices (and quality of finish from the reviews I have read) I am glad I bought these and would recommend them without hesitation as well as the supplier 7dayshop :-)
on 11 June 2013
I needed the grey card for my photography diploma and couldn't get it from the stationers or any local photographic shops. The pack was sent promptly. They are rather large to use for metering in general, but for my assignment the large size was necessary.
on 3 November 2013
These cards are solidly built. Slightly bigger than what I would have liked but, great value. Not had any problems with these, would like to cut them in half if possible, though I don't want to damage them in the process? Good purchase.
on 23 August 2013
I wouldn't want to say how accurate these are for white balance and exposure but I believe are certainly better than nothing if you want some kind of white/grey reference.

If you want portability there are plenty of smaller credit card sized options.
on 10 June 2013
3 very good sizes cards about 10 x 8 in size, so I can cut these in half keep one set in the studio and one set in my camera bag.
Good and rigid about 4 mm thick and a good matt finish on the cards to help reduce reflections. Also the cards are dual sided so if one side gets scratched / damaged or whatever you can use the other side. Black and white cards are perfect but the grey is very poor and have a variable streaky finish so who knows what is the correct reading from that card and to be honest I dont feel comfortable using this card as the quality of this card is so bad
on 1 March 2013
These "cards" are actually plastic rather than card, nice and strong and should last a long time. Recommended for anyone who shoots in mixed lighting or other situations where getting the right white balance is critical. Can also be used for spot metering exposure.
on 22 March 2013
If you are only going to use these cards a few times then good value but be aware they make easily and damage easily which may cause inaccurate readings. Mine were sightly scratched on arrival, however, as I only needed them for a photography course am happy enough.
on 16 January 2014
PACKAGING EXCELLENT COMES IN A WHITE SLIM BOX CONTAINS THREE EXPOSURE CARDS AS DESCRIBED PLUS INSTRUCTIONS SUPERB PLASTIC FINISH WIPE WITH DAMP CLOTH BUFF TO A SHINE YOUR SET TO GO..........
SHOULD LAST AND LAST.