Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 30 August 2013
A really good time waster I've spent hours on it, as have the kids, good graphics good sound good game-great!
6 people found this helpful
on 20 July 2013
One of the Best games I have ever played in my opinion, also it is free of charge which is amazing !!!
4 people found this helpful
on 21 December 2014
Totally absorbing
3 people found this helpful
on 15 September 2013
Great game but cannot play it any more because it self closes when I open it so minus 1 star. FIX IT!!!!!!!
on 22 March 2016
great game keeps the kids quiet peace
One person found this helpful
on 20 October 2013
Angry birds star wars is a great game but it gets very boring when your in cloud city but hoth was great!
on 20 July 2013
This app is fantastic. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves Angry Birds. I could play this for hours on end.
on 21 July 2013
have always heard people at work saying how good is angry birds i love even if im stuck at the moment
on 20 July 2013
This game was a great upgrade on the original and would recommend to anyone even if they haven't played the original format.
on 23 May 2013
I love angry birds but I found this version quite tricky. Maybe it is because I bought it for my tablet rather than the PC but I struggled with some of the levels to the point where it wasn't fun! As a result I haven't played it much and prefer the regular angry birds friends version.
However, the design is brilliant, the music and themed birds etc, are very well thought out. My son is a star wars fan and he thinks it is great. If you love angry birds and you love star wars, then this is definitely for you!
4 people found this helpful