on 13 October 2017
Very poor quality product. Bought them twice and in both cases there was one receiver that wouldn't work (didn't try to send them back or anything, as in both cases I bough a pack with one more than I needed). Build quality is bad at best - the battery doors and the locking mechanism are very likely to be broken out of the box. The flash wouldn't fire when shooting from directly below it, around a meter apart and I had lots of problems when placing it in a lamp-shade or at some unorthodox angles.
The transmitter has a fixed battery, so when that goes flat, you have to get a new transmeter.
on 21 February 2015
These work great. I have several different makes of camera and three different types of flash units but no flash for my Fujifilm X100T. No need to buy one now as I can attach any of my Nikon, canon or Leica flashes to a terminal, put the other on my camera and they fire as needed. brilliant.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 June 2014
I popped in the batteries set the channels to match. Set my flash to TTL and off it went no problem at all.
I have no issues with this product at all. It works all the time every time.
For the money I don't see how you can do better.

As well as my Nikon Dslr this also works with my fuji X-E2 coupled with my Yongnuo 468-II flash.
on 29 July 2016
Fantastic lasted a long time and sold them with my camera. Work great and easy to setup. Nice.
on 5 May 2017
They don't trigger from the socket
on 2 April 2013
Excellent product. Work really efficiently. Arrived before the due date. Can recommend this product as I have used it in a variety of situations and works really well, especially at the price.
on 16 March 2017
Good, but expensive on batteries.
on 29 March 2014
used it for about 4 weeks now and mostly indoor, performance is good so far.

will use it outdoors and update my review later
on 6 August 2014
Feel quite cheap but have worked perfectly for the last year for what I've needed them for.
on 20 March 2017