on 17 August 2013
this is a good quality cover for my tablet. It fits well and is very well made. Strong and sturdy. It has a few 'angled' settings and seems to protect the tablet well. Secure fittings and the tablet will not fall out. I can charge the tablet in the case without issues, and it is comfortable to use and carry - would recommend it and it is very good value for money for those of us who do not buy a 'leading brand' tablet.
on 28 October 2013
Very good quality product as advertised and at this price is excellent value for money. Would recommend to anyone with a 10.1 tablet.
on 25 January 2013
Easy to use, stable, protects tablet adequately, with screen rotation on tablet the charging lead can be run into the top of the device.
on 31 December 2013
Bought this for my Cube 10.1 tablet which I also purchased on Amazon. It fits perfectly, and is a really nice looking case. It has a suede effect lining, and holds the tablet securely in place with no movement. It stands either landscape or portrait and feels quite sturdy and safe. My only slight issue is that it does not have an opening for the camera lens at the back of my tablet but I didn't expect it to as it is not specifically designed for my tablet. All in all a good buy which I recommended.
on 2 January 2014
Bought this product after reading the reviews it was as they said ,and well worth the money would recommend this product.
on 28 May 2015
Fits my Ainol AX10 (aka NUMY 4G Gaea) very well will good access to on/off & volume buttons and power & headphone sockets.
It supports the tablet securly with no risk of it falling out of the case.
This is the fist tablet case I've ever used so can't compare it to others but it is, IMHO, well built and gives good protection.
The only bad point I would give is that I would have preferred a velcro type fastener rather than the magnetic which may not be as secure as a velcro fastener.
review image review image
on 27 January 2014
Very nice Quality case feels and looks better than it looks on here, great value and fits my HP Omni 10 lovely! Nice tight fit with 4 elastic holders in all 4 corners with a leather strap on them to protect your tablet and to stop it moving! Only issue I had when I opened it was that it was red faux leather on the inside instead of the grey it shows in the picture, but I like the red now! Not sure if you can ask for colours or if they are random?
on 30 June 2014
Overall I am pleased with this product but I feel that the two grooves that are inside the case to stand the tablet up could be deeper as I find that the tablet frequently sleeps out of the grooves when I am trying to type and use the tablet in general. Good price though and the case does provide good protection.
on 23 May 2015
Got this case for a new but older model tablet (Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2012) it fits really well is very well made with two different angles to stand the tablet at well worth the price and quick delivery the case is nicely padded and made of quality pu leather .
on 11 September 2014
Bought for my Mum's A20 tablet, fits well, nice and padded, hold the tablet well. One strap does get in the way of the power button but it can be adjusted a bit to miss it, over all a good purchase.