on 19 November 2016
Had never heard of this company before so was a but sceptical ordering it. But the item looked good so took the leap and ordered it. And I must say that I was impressed with the build quality of this utensil. The handle is very solid and robust and the pan itself is quite thick good quality metal. The best part is the lid, it has a soft rubber handle and has holes of two different sizes to use when draining from the spout. Have been using this for more than a month and the non stick coating seems fine and has not got damaged inspite of being washed in the dish washer.

In short this is well worth the money. I would recommend this product
on 14 February 2013
After an extensive search, this is the ONLY milk pan (14cm)WITH A LID that I could find! Not only that the lid is glass and it's non-stick with insulated handles. The heavy duty quality is fabulous. A true treasure added to my cookware.
I've since found the lid handle needs to have more of the metal insulated. I constantly burn my fingers on the upright sides easily seen in the picture. It's partly my fault because I put my fingers through the handle rather than holding it with finger and thumb. I can't change that habit so I replaced it with a round handled glass lid and keep the original as a spare. I have contacted the makers about the problem so hopefully they will make the insulation a little longer to cover all the metal handle.
on 17 November 2016
I've had these (I bought two the same) for a few months now and they get a lot of use and in and out of the dishwasher all the time by myself and two adult children in their 20's. A great lid that has holes in, lets the steam out and good for draining. I've had much more expensive saucepans than these that just don't hold up very well, these are doing a great job so far.
on 15 June 2017
Finally found one of these. Wanted a pan with a built-in sieve for my camper van to cut down on the number of kitchen utensils I have to store. This does the job perfectly and I have cooked a large pasta dish for two in it so far. (It's a little larger than it looks because the sides are higher than the average pan.)
Very happy with my purchase.
on 19 July 2017
I do lots of stews, bolognese, chilli and other slow cook dishes. This pot has never let me down. No food has ever stuck to it. I have every confidence to walk away and leave food cooking as I know it will be fine. It washes really well, I never have to scrub at stubborn marks or stuck on food. I have just purchased another in a bigger size too. Buy it you won't be disappointed.
Well made and substantial piece of kitchenware.

It is quite heavy.

The pouring lips are quite small but they do work well.

Non stick coating seems effective.

Lid handles are large and easy to grip.
on 10 August 2017
Really love this pan - absutely perfect draining and just the right size when cooking for one person. Good olid make and I think the non-stick quality will last quite well.
on 27 July 2017
These saucepans are very easy to use,not too light or too heavy, the handles are heat proof and the glass lid with the strain and pour facility is ideal.
on 18 December 2014
s\Superb quality. These pans are everything I hoped for and they are also good value for money.
on 23 July 2017
Saucepans are look very nice and cook well. Also very strong.