on 23 March 2015
Came earlier than dispatch. Very quick delivery and the first protector went on almost perfect. Couple of minor bubbles but not very visible. I recommend these to anyone that wants high quality protectors.
on 13 February 2013
This screen protector is a glossy finish, although I prefer a matte finish like the one that I got for iPhone4 some months ago, which does not show the oil film. I could not find it easily on the internet, so I picked this item for iPad Mini. There were 6 sheets inside the envelope, all of which had some waves and slight folds on the edge. I suppose that they are from transport. I do not mind it now because it was not so bad as to cause air bubble.

Since fitting a screen protector to a perfect finish is a little tricky business for many people, I am leaving some tips with this particular product that may help. I used 3 sheets in vain, but managed to achieve a spot-on finish.

- There is an instruction sheet attached. However, it is a bit ambiguous. The Tab1 and Tab2 do not look correct on the instruction pictures. Anyhow, Tab1 (the stickier inside) is the side to face to the screen, and Tab2 is the side to face towards you.
- Wash your hands first, especially if you attract static electricity.
- If the supplied cloth does not remove oily finger prints, particles, etc. get a similar type of cloth that does well without making scratches.
- Take off your jumper, sweater or anything that may release fluff and particles onto the screen or the back of the screen protector. Once they are stuck on Tab1 side, it is hard to remove, making the view smudgy and air bubbles.
- Ensuring the above points, it was easier (for me) to get a better finish by peeling Tab1 completely, and working my way up the screen after aligning the starting edge.
on 4 March 2013
the potector tor fits but only just. It is difficult to line up both the mic and home button cut outs. Also vey easy to get dust underneath when fitting.

The proector seems to attract/retain grease far more easily than the glass screen.
on 3 January 2013
I would have given 5 stars but even with the perfect fit and the cloth and card provided, it is hard to rid all the dust which means some air bubbles still.
But apart from that, very simple to do and easier to put on than other screen protectors I have tried.
on 14 January 2013
Most of the phones and tablets I've used ended up with a screen protector. The best I've used is the bubble free media devil. Unfortunately it wasn't available for the mini at time of ordering. So I opted for the FoneM8 instead. These are wonderful. Easy to align and apply. Of the six I used one. Ok I might have been lucky but it really was so easy which is unusual.
on 14 April 2013
These screen protectors are OK, they'll protect your screen from scratches but they are a nightmare to fit. Of the 6 provided, 3 ended up in the bin after several botched attempts to get the screen protector onto the iPad Mini without air bubbles. I eventually managed to get the 4th one on - still with a couple of air bubbles but decided I'll live with that for now but will probably end up buying a better screen protector in future - such as the superior Media Devil range which I have on my iPhone - should have gone for that brand in the first place.

I'd also like to point out that the pack I received was not the retail pack shown in the photo, the screen protectors and cloth were in a thin clear polythene bag - no instructions or card to apply them with.

Anyway, these are cheap and it seems you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend them.
on 9 February 2013
I purchased these FoneM8 Screen Protectors for the screen of my iPad mini 1st generation, however I can confirm that they do also fit the other generations of the iPad mini too. I have brought screen protectors in the past and based on my experience, I have used both good ones and some bad ones. Therefore, with purchasing this product I had no idea what to expect.

Upon receiving the product, I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the screen protectors. Many screen protectors from other brands tend not to fit quite so well, have misaligned gaps, and are quite flimsy. However, the screen protectors I received from FoneM8 were of a much higher quality and standard. They were pretty tough, had a nice finish and were millimeter perfect in size and alignment. I was also very happy with the Microfibre Cloth and Application Card included. The cloth was a great help getting the dust off the screen before application, and the included card was also an invaluable tool for getting rid of air bubbles, which I found worked an absolute treat. Once on, after careful application which lasted approximately 10-15 minutes, one could not tell immediately that the screen protector was applied. It fit to perfection, looked amazing and felt great when using the iPad. However, the appearance of dust and air bubbles under the screen protector is not usually due to the product, but due to the person applying the screen protector, and the care, time and effort they put in to the process. I have used a few of the screen protectors from this purchase, and still have a few more spare since the product comes with a very reasonable six screen protectors.

For me, there wasn’t many downsides at all. Of course, as with all screen protectors they can be quite difficult to apply, but I found that this product tries to make it as easy as possible for you by including tabs to help with the application of the screen protector.
A few tips that I would give to help would be:

1) First and foremost, take your time and don’t rush it. You get out what you put into it. By being careful and doing it slowly, you are more likely to do it much better.

2) Don’t take the plastic film off too quickly. Only pull it down as you are aligning the screen protectors on the screen. This ensures as you are applying the screen protector, that it is lining up with the edges and components of the device (such as the home button and camera).

3) Make good use of the cloth and card provided, as these are really useful to getting the screen protector looking as good as possible. When using the cloth, wipe down from the top of the screen to the bottom and do not keep going over the same areas, as this very often creates more dust on the previously clean areas of the screen.

Overall, I am really satisfied with my purchase of these screen protectors. The high quality, beautiful finish, pin-point accurate alignment of the screen protectors and the beneficial tools supplied with the product meant that I was able to successfully and happily apply the screen protectors with a satisfying result. If you are considering purchasing this product, I would highly recommend these screen protectors. If you were unsure of whether to purchase this product or not, I hope that my review has helped you to make the right decision for you.
on 31 December 2012
excellent quality and really easy to apply.

Much better than some of the cheap protectors that are available

Really good
on 23 January 2013
Good quality and really easy to apply! My first attempt failed but the 2nd attempt turned out perfect! No bubble at all! My tip is to apply it on your iPad as quickly as possible after you peel half of the first layer! Definitely would buy again!
on 5 September 2013
People rate these as being good but the art is in getting them onto the gadget without any air bubbles. Apparently if you bend them in half and hover and drop over middle of gadget that is best way, we didn't get on with them at all.