on 13 February 2013
This screen protector is a glossy finish, although I prefer a matte finish like the one that I got for iPhone4 some months ago, which does not show the oil film. I could not find it easily on the internet, so I picked this item for iPad Mini. There were 6 sheets inside the envelope, all of which had some waves and slight folds on the edge. I suppose that they are from transport. I do not mind it now because it was not so bad as to cause air bubble.

Since fitting a screen protector to a perfect finish is a little tricky business for many people, I am leaving some tips with this particular product that may help. I used 3 sheets in vain, but managed to achieve a spot-on finish.

- There is an instruction sheet attached. However, it is a bit ambiguous. The Tab1 and Tab2 do not look correct on the instruction pictures. Anyhow, Tab1 (the stickier inside) is the side to face to the screen, and Tab2 is the side to face towards you.
- Wash your hands first, especially if you attract static electricity.
- If the supplied cloth does not remove oily finger prints, particles, etc. get a similar type of cloth that does well without making scratches.
- Take off your jumper, sweater or anything that may release fluff and particles onto the screen or the back of the screen protector. Once they are stuck on Tab1 side, it is hard to remove, making the view smudgy and air bubbles.
- Ensuring the above points, it was easier (for me) to get a better finish by peeling Tab1 completely, and working my way up the screen after aligning the starting edge.
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 April 2013
These screen protectors are OK, they'll protect your screen from scratches but they are a nightmare to fit. Of the 6 provided, 3 ended up in the bin after several botched attempts to get the screen protector onto the iPad Mini without air bubbles. I eventually managed to get the 4th one on - still with a couple of air bubbles but decided I'll live with that for now but will probably end up buying a better screen protector in future - such as the superior Media Devil range which I have on my iPhone - should have gone for that brand in the first place.

I'd also like to point out that the pack I received was not the retail pack shown in the photo, the screen protectors and cloth were in a thin clear polythene bag - no instructions or card to apply them with.

Anyway, these are cheap and it seems you get what you pay for. I wouldn't recommend them.
on 4 September 2014
This screen protector is ready helpful for my iPad, really easy to put on, I did worry about getting all the air bubbles and have to waste some of them, but no I didn't get any bubble, just follow the instruction given on the product and your iPad will look great!also the customers service is really really great, I had some problems with receiving the item but after explaining the situation to the seller, they sorted it out for me and didn't get annoyed with me which I am really grateful for. They sent me the item three times until I've received it, so thank you very much!
on 14 January 2013
Most of the phones and tablets I've used ended up with a screen protector. The best I've used is the bubble free media devil. Unfortunately it wasn't available for the mini at time of ordering. So I opted for the FoneM8 instead. These are wonderful. Easy to align and apply. Of the six I used one. Ok I might have been lucky but it really was so easy which is unusual.
on 21 March 2013
Put this on with no prob. The trick is to do it in the shower room after a shower to keep the dust down. Put the whole cover on as quick as you can to avoid dust particles settling in between the cover and screen and then smooth out the bubbles with a credit card. You will get more dust particles trapped if you try to smooth out the bubbles as you lay the cover on by peeling it on and off. You can not get rid of the bubble if there is dust particle trapped in it.
on 20 February 2013
I am pretty hopeless at fitting these sorts of things. My iPod screen has had air bubbles for over 5 years due to my hamfistedness at fitting.

These covers are easy to fit well, even for me. They come with clear instructions and seem just thick enough to allow air bubbles to be expressed without damaging the screen. The plastic card/squeegee makes all the difference.

Buy with confidence.
on 16 May 2014
Fit perfectly. Pleased with them overall but a couple of niggles... firstly they are pretty thin so will need to use the 6 up quicker than I usually would. Second the little stupid piece of card they give you to "help put it on" is terrible. Its worth getting a ruler to ensure no bubbles get trapped.
on 25 July 2013
After trying other brands and not being up to standard, I saw these and thought I would try them.

I got lucky and the 1st application got no air bubbles :), and even on the lining up with the home button and camera it was cut perfectly.

I have been using my Ipad now since having these on and you cannot tell its on, it feels great when swiping, also there is no rainbow effect when looking at the ipad with the screen off in daylight like some other protectors on the market.

All in all a great product and well worth the money.

Hats off to Fonem8 for a great product.
on 23 March 2015
Came earlier than dispatch. Very quick delivery and the first protector went on almost perfect. Couple of minor bubbles but not very visible. I recommend these to anyone that wants high quality protectors.
on 9 December 2013
This is a just a standard screen but it was pretty easy to apply and does exactly what you would expect it to but i would HIGHLY RECOMMEND you look up a video on how to properly put screen protectors on and make sure you do it quickly once the adhiesive is exposed because as soon as it is louds of dust gets on it and that is why there are bubbles.