on 25 July 2014
Brilliant case, what can I say. When I got had an ipad 2 years ago I purchased one of these cases (had a great red lining) it was a perfect fit and being able to keep the cable in the side pocket was really useful. I have just got a new mini ipad retina and wanted the same case but when I searched amazon for it by the brand name on the case -" inno-in" I couldn't find one, so I reluctantly purchased a different neoprene case from Amazon which cost £11 incl postage. Gosh I was so disappointed the best thing about it was the colour, it was so thin frankly it wouldn't protect anything let alone my precious new ipad. Anyway it finally dawned on me (well I am blonde) I should check my previous amazon orders and even though 2 years have passed the details of the case were still there. Hence I now have the right case superbly made with again a great colour lining for the same cost of the other case which I will probably keep my pens in. A lesson well learned on my part. Oh yes the ipad even still fits with a Coolermaster Yen Folio Smart Case on it.
on 24 April 2013
This case looks slick and stylish with the flash of colour on the inside. I'm not worried about my 7" tablet getting damaged when on the move because of the fantastic bubble-effect insides. It will protect against surface pressure (like down on the screen) as well as corner knocks as it's slightly large around the edges. The outside pocket is useful for the usb adaptor and a memory stick (wouldn't fit anything else in though as it's very small!).
on 24 March 2013
Wanted an easy to use good protective case to use with my Kindle Fire hd 7 inch when fitted with a skin. It's a great fit with the (MiniSuit Frost Case for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet TPU Silicone Skin Cover Professional Black) just a little tight with the skin fitted at first but it has soon adjusted. The case is well made high quality material and provides a high level of protection. Front pouch is not overly generous but would certainly fit a charging cable if not the plug; I use it for a lens cloth so always have something to clean the screen with. Great product
on 18 January 2013
Great case , nice easy slide chunky zip , nicer than the one on my case that fit a normal size ipad, lovely colour choices, perfect fit for iPad mini with a S wave hydro gel case on. Any iPad mini with a much bulkier case than this I would say it would not zip up or would be too snug for this case in my opinion. Very happy with quality and delivery and cost
on 28 February 2013
I use this with my Nexus 7 and it's a perfect fit. The thick lining and padding ensure that my Nexus 7 is protected from everyday knocks and bumps. The chunky zip opens quietly and effortlessly and because it's made of plastic, won't scratch my Nexus 7 like a metal one would. The external zip pocket is great for storing small cables and in-ear headphones. I use this every day and would certainly buy one again.
on 5 January 2016
Well made peice of kit that protects tech from cats determined to hurl stuff to the floor. Great price. Perfect fit for kindle Paperwhite
on 16 April 2017
Bought this for a return trip from Egypt where tablets (Nexus 7) will need to go in the suitcase. Yet to be tested but certainly would seem to offer good protection. Delivery also super efficient.
on 20 February 2015
Excellent protection for an ipad mini! My daughter loves this as she takes her ipad to school and there is a lot of pushing and shoving in the corridors and she tends to drop it a lot. Definitely a great buy!!!
on 19 June 2015
A great case for a good price. Nicely made with some good features. I have bought three of these for my wife and two youngest daughters. Cannot fault them so far.
on 29 March 2013
This is a great case for transport.

I use it with a screen cover for total protection.

It is well padded for knocks and bumps plus the zip is fitted so as not to scratch the iPad.