Customer reviews

Hello Kitty Heart Shaped Floor Rug
Price:£11.83+ Free shipping

on 10 February 2013
The rug was exactly like the picture displays, good value and great size providing great protection to carpet in a child's bedroom.
on 16 July 2013
We bought this for our granddaughter's 9th birthday as she loves Hello Kitty and already has many items so we thought this would be a little different. She is absolutely delighted with it. It seems well made and a nice size for her bedroom beside her bed.
on 2 December 2013
This was part of a Birthday present for my Grandaughter,I did feel that it was a little small for a bedside rug but, other than that was a very good purchase hence the 4 star rating.
on 27 March 2014
Not sure what I expected from this rug! It is much smaller than I thought but it does for the finishing touched to my daughters newly decorated bedroom.
on 30 December 2013
Good quality and as described it arrived in good time and is an ideal size for a child's bedroom and washes fine
on 2 November 2015
Very happy customer exactly what I wanted
on 11 May 2016
Not to big perfect for my bedroom
on 11 August 2014
daughter loves it! good quality!
on 14 January 2016