on 27 February 2014
I too was skeptical, but was prepared to take the risk.
I have used a Speck case for a year, which was heavily abused. So needed a replacement, and as Speck do not make one my size anymore 11" Air, I chose this.
To fit it is the same as the Speck, gently feel it into place, as it is a snug fit, don't just force it, take a little time over it.
When opening the lid the case catches at the 90 degree position, and has to be gently pushed fully open, I think the case will ware into after a bit of use and be fine. This is caused by the back edge of the bottom part being just a fraction to thick.
I chose the blue colour and it is wonderful, as the aluminium body makes the blue a metalically blue.
The packaging was very poor, and it could easily have been damaged in transit, and delivery was not adequate, but not fast, they have to make savings somewhere to be able to do this price.
I'm glad I found this.
on 10 February 2014
looks cool. Got it to stop scratches, which I presume will do the job. Fitted very well and that is important. If you want to show off that you have an 11' macbook air, then the blue colour is not for you
on 4 January 2014
It's exactly what we wanted a good solid case that is not heavy or bulky and no messing about getting it out of a case you just open and start typing
on 13 December 2016
Very good fit.... the rubber anti-slippery spots at the bottom came loose after a while but I just glued them again and problem solved
on 2 August 2014
okay as expected
on 26 December 2012
Christmas gift that was unwrapped yesterday, on the iMac laptop today!! Great cover, good fit and nice colour ( blue).