on 5 January 2014
I am a single figure golfer and I have used many different golf balls and I have also used several premium balls including ProV1X. I wanted a ball, reasonably priced, good distance and a ball with average stopping ability. I am not a spinner of the ball and like a little release. This ball is a superb fit for all these categories. It is GREAT for distance and even better it is great in the wind. It has a SUPERB penetrating ball flight, lower than many performance balls and so second shots to the green are a pleasure. Short irons into the green sit nicely, one bounce and stopping within 4-6 feet. It is not a soft ball but putting is fine even with my milled Scotty Cameron, it has a good roll and stays online superbly. They are durable and a decent price, the cheapest I have found is astonishingly is on Amazon at Christmas for £12.49 I bought several boxes (RRP £24). They are a nice sharp white colour, so great for the eye with nice orange numbering. I have tried the Hex Hot which does struggle stopping but the Hex Hot Pro is well worth a try.
on 9 September 2013
Brought these balls for my father's birthday. He was pleased with them. But did lose a few in his first game with them. He love's hitting his balls!
on 19 April 2013
OK, I'm not Lee Westwood, but the extra 15 yards on my drives is most welcome. Pity about the high cost.
on 18 January 2015
Recipient of this Christmas present was delighted
on 8 June 2015
As stated in the advert thanks
on 15 November 2014