on 27 March 2014
Ordered this box for Christmas for me and my brother to share and it has a great selection of sweets from when we were younger.
Would really recommend it to anyone who wants to be reminded of their youth :)
on 11 June 2017
Bought as a Christmas present for someone - was really well received.
It's expensive for what it is but a great little trip down memory lane for your mouth!
Only thing I would change is the packaging (the black box) - would be nice if it were a little more colourful / fun, i.e. representative of what's inside, especially as I imagine many others would be buying it as a gift as well!
on 19 December 2015
The gift box came on time & was presented in a beautiful box.
I got this for my Dad for xmas. I could of gone to a sweet shop to get it but its not as personal as getting it from Chocolate buttons also it wont be so nicely decorated.
The price was really good too.
Would highly reccomend for a present for someone with a sweet tooth :-)
Enjoy!
on 25 July 2017
I got this pack for my Grandchildren....they love them....all the old sweets from the past,and nicely packaged
on 27 December 2014
this hamper is grate. Its packed full of sweets and i think this might of been one of the best hampers i have ever got. I got this as a present for my mum as a Christmas present she loved this. Also the box it grate i love the design. I would recommend this to anyone who loves sweets.
on 12 August 2017
Great value for money for this hamper and massive variety. Something for everyone. Variety of soft, chewy and harder sweets.
on 7 April 2017
Great selection of sweets, made a lovely present (although annoyingly the box came with a sticky label on it which could not be removed without damaging the box)
on 14 April 2017
great item and service - bought as a gift
on 17 July 2017
Out of date sweets,. some sweets soft/gooey. not a lot in the box, even tho this was bough on prime day
on 17 March 2016
Not that great...there wasn't a variety of sweet. Just little sweets of the same things. A huge flying saucers packet which took up most of the box and ALOT of chewing gum..i payed for sweets not gum?! Anyway its OK.