Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Colour: Silver|Change
Price:£5.99+ Free shipping

on 4 September 2014
Stunning design, that shimmers when light hits it. Was the perfect addition to my wedding outfit that everyone commented on and had only good things to say.
on 3 October 2015
The items were as described and suited me for the evening dinner party I was attending.Expensive elsewhere (IF you can find them).
on 9 November 2013
Being fed up with the usual black bow ties I decided to jazz up my style and ordered this very inexpensive bow tie. Not expecting too much, I am now pleasantly surprised with the product, and I am looking forward to the opportunity to wear it. If you are into bow ties and need to spice up your outfit do not hesitate, just order it. It is Top Drawer in my opinion.
on 8 January 2014
Perfect. I bought the waistcoat as a Christmas present and wanted this to match. Delivery fantastic and I am very happy with it.
on 17 November 2014
arrived early and quality is better than expected. My husband loved it. He may be buying more of a different colour.
on 7 May 2014
Going to a black tie event at the end of the month, the quality of the the DQTbow tie fits the bill.
on 10 October 2015
Along with the matching handkerchief this bow tie is excellent quality.
on 25 August 2015
Perfect for my needs and arrived so quickly it caught me by surprise
on 15 July 2015
Good. Proper bowtie version (not clip-on) would be even better
on 13 October 2016
good fit, goes well with the waistcoat, very smart.