on 19 August 2013
This fits the camera fine, but once a 58mm UV filter is added it does, not meaning it is an either or option. I am not sure what the correct combination of accessories would be.
on 16 November 2014
Fits SX40.
on 2 May 2013
The lens hood is made of high quality plastic and is a perfect fit on my Canon SX50. It is very similar to the much more expensive Canon original which can cost £25 plus. I would highly recommend this lens hood to anyone who is looking for a lens hood for their compatible camera, it really is worth all of its 5 stars.
on 27 February 2013
This lens hood is exceptional value for money compared with Canon's own product. Sturdy, snug fit, what more can you ask for?
on 5 October 2013
Fits my Canon Powershot SX40 camera.
It's just a twist and click put on the camera.
When not needed just remove and put back on the lens upside down so the camera can fit back in the bag.
on 26 February 2013
not much to say about this, works well as a lens hood, fits fine on my PowerShot SX40 HS, and works well, good for price as a lens hood in an official Canon shop costs £28.00! which is a big over the top! and most other cheap ones cost at least £10.00 so its good value for money, recomended.
on 1 May 2013
I did receive this item weeks before it was to arrive to me and I am happy with it and it does fit perfect on my canon Power Shot SX50 and the price was also perfect also £4.99 WAS CHEAP I THOUGHT ANYWAY and as I said it really honest does fit.
on 19 June 2013
Not worth the money really, its a cheap flimsy piece of plastic and doesn't attach to my canon powershot sx50 well, the slightest knock or bump and it falls off. I think ill do fine without. (2 stars cos delivery was fine)
on 8 September 2013
It does exactly what it says it will do and I am very satisfied with it. Working at the wide angle range of lens there is no vignetting.
on 13 October 2013
It fits perfectly and stable too. I never had any problem with it. It did a good job to keep flare out and protect the front lens. Compare the price against the price of the original and you will see why it is such a good choice. I don't mind paying for quality but the original price is a rip off. I have no regret choosing this product and I would highly recommend it to anyone.