on 3 March 2013
It looks nice and is very comfortable. My husband was excited about having it as a Valentine gift. The only problem was the price of the shipping which was the same price as the scarf itself, unfortunately we hadn't noticed it earlier.
on 26 March 2013
A lovely item although I was expecting more of a shawl as opposed to a scarf, it was for my daughter so size not really an issue, all in all happy.
on 4 February 2013
I wanted it because it was Robert Burns week. It is exactly what I wanted. It arrived within 2 days.
on 27 December 2013
My granddaughter had "Tartan Scarf"on her Christmas list but there was non one to be found in local shops! I ordered this with apprehension but she was absolutely thrilled and almost went to bed in it! I thought the quality was well above average - very warm and snuggly.
on 10 February 2014
This scarf did not disappoint. Lovely colours, very soft, great value for the price. Would recommend! Bought for Burns night party, but have been wearing it since as well. It is quite short, like a scarf, not a shawl just to clarify. A great buy.
on 15 April 2013
I bought this for my boyfrieind for Valentine's day. He loved it ... he wanted Stewart tartan and is a great fan of Rod Stewart from way back. Most importantly he has used it constantly during the cold weather!
on 3 February 2014
Excellent quality pure lambs wool scarf purchased for my daughter who is thrilled with it. Lightweight, soft and so warm and highly fashionable at the moment. Prompt delivery.
on 6 February 2014
Good quality, nice design and pattern.
Swiftly delivered coming earlier than expected. Was for a formal occasion but now i wear it on a regular basis.
on 14 January 2014
My daughter loved this scarf said it was one of her favourite Xmas gifts and she was given some really expensive ones, so I made a good choice.
on 29 January 2014
Bought scarf to wear at Burns Supper. Will enjoy wearing it the colours are exactly as shown. Would definitely recommend buying it