on 13 June 2013
just hit the 4 star in my opinion, pretty basic stuff best one I've found so far for quite good price. overall quite good , could be better
The soft gel nature of the Sony Xperia case seems perfect for protecting the phone, and in addition the texture of the casing makes holding the phone more secure without fear of it slipping out of the hand. It is manufactured to exactly align phone features with apertures in the casing so there is no loss of functionality. The product comes complete with an easily fitted thin film screen protector and a useful cleaning cloth. And it's cheap enough - perfect if you don't mind purple.
on 27 August 2013
Fits well, sturdy and quick delivery. It isnt annoying like gel ones and has all the holes in the right places. Got a white one think ill get another at some point. Thank you.

***** I am changing my initial opinion due to the fact the phone was new to me and so was the case, it turns out this case is no good for protection, it is good to make your phone look nice in white and has a good grip but it is no good at protecting your phone when dropped - the phone is the same hardness. I dropped mine and the screen smashed. It is now repaired and I use a flip cover instead.

Thanks.
on 3 June 2013
Really good product for the price, true to picture in colour and design.
Fits phone really well and does the job. Dropped my phone and not a mark on it thanks to this cover,
good product, good price and good service, thanks
on 28 June 2013
My grandson had a Sony Xperia Miro for his birthday and this provided a finished touch that matched up with the phone and provided useful extra protection. Good product up to expectations, Happy to recommend.
on 3 March 2014
I am very satisfied with this product. It is of excellent quality, protects the phone very well. It is a hard and quite resisitente silicone. And the price is very affordable. Recommend!
on 13 May 2013
Bought this cover for my daughters new phone. It's not a hard cover but it's not bendy either. Provides good protection from falls etc. Pretty, transparent purple colour.
on 4 February 2013
Not bad at all,arrived quickly,and when we first order it the wrong colour came and the company were great and sent us a replacement and we got to keep the other one:)
on 9 January 2014
Excellent quality! I just love it!

I recommend to everyone who has this phone! it has good texture and it's easy to press the buttons with the case!
on 27 November 2013
Love the cloths- just the right size but lost them! need to source some more. Hard duarbel, but flexible case that protects the phone well. Would recommend.