on 17 April 2017
Pleased with these pens. The last one I bought didn't last long until the rubber top fell off but these are doing well and the rubber top seems to be much firmer than my old pen. Would recommend. Good value for money.
on 19 March 2013
I had a stylis pen for my iPhone but it wouldn't work on my iPad through the screen protector. I bought these expecting to send them back but they work, they drag and drop, work the screen keyboard. Just got to find a place to hide the spares as workmates with othertabletsbwant them. Wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone.
on 26 April 2017
excellent sylus pens, ideal for people who keep mislaying the one that keeps them online.
on 14 July 2013
These pens do the job. I use them on my Kindle fire hd but keep losing them so I now keep them all over the place and can usually find one when I need it.
on 19 April 2017
Pleased with purchase
on 25 February 2015
Good tem for ipad
on 18 March 2017
Last a week
on 4 January 2013
They are very good to use with your iPad make thing easier than using your finger a good buy will buy some more when needed
on 7 February 2013
Bought stylus to use on ipad4 and samsung galaxy mobile ,excellent in use,. delivered quickly at a great price.Pack of four,really useful as I'm always mislaying things.
on 31 January 2013
The items are a little lighter than the stylus provided by Apple, but otherwise are very good. Have been using them regularly now for about 10 days and no problems. Very good price, much better than in stores and delivery was two days ahead of schedule.