on 31 January 2013
The items are a little lighter than the stylus provided by Apple, but otherwise are very good. Have been using them regularly now for about 10 days and no problems. Very good price, much better than in stores and delivery was two days ahead of schedule.
on 31 January 2013
I bought this as a cheap alternative to some of the stylus' on the market which i was not prepared to get. The item arrived and straight away i got used to using it. It is a decent price and you get 3 spares so you can leave 1 at home/work/car/wherever. It is lightweight and they have a small amount of resistance which is good if you think of it as a crayon as opposed to a biro pen. I bought extras for my friends because they were such a bargain.
on 8 February 2013
First of all I must say that my original order got lost in the post but the seller dispatched replacements on the same day I made contact.

The styli themselves are made of good quality aluminium, they feel good in the hand. The capacitive tip is sensitive and is working perfectly with my nexus 7. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to any tablet or smartphone user.
on 26 January 2013
This is a very useful product for your i-pad, i-phone, or any other touch screen. These are good value for money, and have a convenient clip to put in your pocket or attach to a device case.
They are easy to use - much less swearing now when texting!
on 2 July 2013
I am most impressed with this item. I had a little difficulty on my mini iPad and was told at Apple that these stylus pens are not programmed for the iPad...this turned out to be utter nonsense! I was sent a replacement pack by the company immediately and their tech guys confirmed that they should work o.k ...Apple obviously just tried to fob me off because I've since heard that other ipad users have experienced the same problem with their device as it doesn't always respond to touch. Anyway, I was really impressed with the action of this firm and would recommend anyone to go for this item. Great and very inexpensive too!
on 18 July 2013
I have been looking for a stylus for my iPad for a while, but such an item has been fairly low on my Wish List. Recently, when I needed to make an order up to £25 to qualify for free Super-Saver Delivery to Portugal, I added this item to the list.

I'm very glad that I did. The styli are of decent quality, and using my iPad with a stylus is a revelation. Navigating through Facebook or Twitter is a breeze, and although my typing has slowed to the equivalent of one-finger typing, using the iPad is a pleasure. Using drawing packages like Adobe Ideas is so much easier, and are just what using a stylus is meant for. They are even good for Angry Birds...

One tip, though, clean the iPad cover before you start using the stylus or else the foam tip will absorb the grease, and leave smears on the screen.

The styli come in a pack of four, so my partner has one for her iPod in the house and one in the office, and I have a stylus for my iPad in the house, and one in the office.

All in all, a fabulous purchase, and I'm really happy.

Update: 28 July 2013
We've had our first casualty, yesterday the rubber pad came off one of the styluses. I can't complain, we still have 75% of our styluses available, but best to take care when using them. For this reason, I have dropped the rating by one star. I would have expected for 5 stars that the product would have remained unscathed for more than 10 days.
on 11 April 2014
Bought for my husband as he was having finger problems with his ipad. He doesn't how he managed without it.
on 28 March 2013
I have been using a SAMRICK. STYLUS. For some time but because it's always in another inside pocket when I'm out and about, I bought a pack of four so I always have one to use. I bought the SAMRICK. STYLUS to use with my
Mobile Phone......when your fingers become arthritic and the buttons seem smaller the Samrick makes texts and dialling numbers and any other work on your phone this stylus makes the job easy. So easy that I also use the Samrick Stylus whenever I use my iPad.....it's quicker and leaves no finger marks on the scree. It's a super buy and considering the remarkable low cost.......the price allows me to give them as presents......I know just how handy they are and are a welcome gift. I always buy from Amazon with confidence and will include this seller on my list of Good Experiences. Thank you. Wyreworm.
on 17 February 2014
Hello. It is most unusual for me to have a problem with items purchased but previously the man next door had bought me the very first one I used which was black and looked just like the picture of the Samrick pack of 4 however the first two I started to use the rubber popped off the end immediately . The third one I used very well for 3 days and then it split. I was beginning to feel rather desperate but I tried the next one and the rubber seemed rather floppy and didn't seem to work very well and although I bought a second pack at the time I haven't opened them as yet. I have been using my index finger and am making it quite sore but never mind it works.
Incidentally the one that the man next door bought me was longer than those I received from Amazon. I think I will ask him where he bought them from.
Kind regards.
on 30 November 2013
There's not a lot you can say about this product apart from the fact that it does the job and it does it very well. I don't like greasy fingerprints on my iPad and using one of these helps keep the screen smear free. They do leave marks but they are only visible when the light is reflected off the screen at a particular angle. The marks though, are not greasy bacteria laden ones: they are just marks left by the rubber business end of the stylus. They also wipe off very easily with a microfibre cloth.

The screen responds very well to these styluses which is the main thing, hence me saying that they do the job very well. They are also cheap which is a bonus. I keep mine behind my right ear when not in use. It's there just now as I write this.