on 23 February 2013
I love this case. I wanted something that would not only stand horizontally but also vertically to be able to Skype with friends. This is the only case I could find that does that. It protects my mini ipad perfectly.
on 6 November 2013
This case is good value for the price and does the job. Only downside I found is when taking a photo there's an arched shadow on the top of the photo, the hole for the camera lens doesn't seem big enough and no matter how much I try to re position the iPad the shadow is still there but I've got round that problem by cropping the photo's. Also the bright purple colour shown is actually a much darker tone.
on 31 December 2013
I was looking for a case for my new ipad mini with retina display and realised that many manufacturers do not yet cater for this new ipad.
I saw the Crown Ridge case at a really good price via Amazon and thought that it would do "for the time being".

How wrong I was, this case is just perfect, its well made and unlike some of the more expensive cases has magnetic closure.
It separates if you just want to hold the case, yet has good indentations if you want to prop the case - landscape style - for veiwing or typing.
Haven't tried the camera yet and can see that it may cast a shadow when usingit in the full case but I didn't buy my ipad for taking photos!
Would not hesiate to recommend this case and will certainly not be bothering to buy another.
on 31 July 2014
I have had this case for about 6 months now, and although excellent (apart from the rear camera hole on the outer piece/book cover obstructing camera, so must be removed to take pictures) until about four months old, now the cases Velcro, the bit that keep the two pieces together, no longer works; I have cleaned both parts several times but this has not had any effect, this means that it no longer stands up or stays together unless held. The 'bridge' bit underneath the home button has also snapped, deforming the shape of the case, exposing the two bottom corners to knocks (I now have one on each as the exposure of these corners as only just come to light) where this bit has broken it has caused the rubber 'edging/seal' to peel off and the layers inside to frayed and separate, this edging has now come off all the outer corners, even with my best efforts to keep it in tact. I am now looking for a new case; maybe I shouldn't have expected too much for the price but it is disappointing, especially since, like most people I do not have the funds, nor do I want to have to buy a new case every 6 months.
on 15 October 2013
I am very pleased with this. It is lightweight but sturdy. For landscape working or reading I have much choice of angle as I want and have encountered no problems. It's Not so good for portrait. The only workable position is flat. That's not a problem but it would be nice to have at least one propped-up position.
However very good value indeed for the price.
on 2 May 2013
WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. FITS NICE, WORKS AS IT SHOULD AND SMELLS LOVELY. LOVE THE COLOUR TOO
on 25 May 2014
Very bulky, the ipad part is separate and velcros in, cam apart the first time I opened it. Returned same day.
on 21 April 2016
This is my second case , the first one lasted 4 years, and I'm very happy with it! Previously bought 2 different models, but they can't compare to case crown model! Shame this model is replaced with other models which are not so good!
on 25 April 2014
This is a really nice case, looks great and protects my iPad well. The magnet is not quite as strong as I thought it would be but I have since dropped my iPad and there is no damage so definitely does the job it's made to do!
on 24 February 2014
Good product, looks expensive and does the job, ie protects my iPad. Would have been 5 stars but the velcro on the reverse doesn't always hold theiPad in place - very pleased overalll tho and would recommend