on 12 September 2017
I ordered this cover so that it would arrive in time for me to put straight on my macbook pro when I got that. I've had it on ever since, but this week a plastic bit snapped off the bottom so i removed the lower section to see that this case has caught bits of dirty on the insult that has resulted in multiple scratches all along the bottom of my mac. I am not happy with the job this case has done, I usually keep my products in mind condition and this is the first time anything of mine has been this damaged. Do not buy or use long term.
on 8 August 2017
I loved this cover initially BUT when i had to remove it, the cover just split even though i had been careful. I does look great as long as you dont want to change or take it off....
on 2 June 2017
Excellent case / cover for my Mac Book Pro (although it was a replacement for a similar one, that having originally arrived cracked subsequently broke leaving a very sharp edge)...
on 18 September 2016
There's a place on the side that eventually broke off. Same with my father's Kuzy. I've since thrown it away and bought a Mosiso which fits very well and the design has taken into account what breaks on the Kuzy.
on 10 December 2017
This is the 3rd one that I’ve bought for various people, well worth the money, arrived quickly and protects the MacBook well!
on 31 July 2017
I love kuzy products, but I was underwhelmed by this case. It damages very easily - after two days the matt plastic was easily scratched away in the corners. I was expecting something a bit more robust - similar to the leather case I bought previously from there range.
on 5 May 2017
Fantastic product - high quality. Fast delivery.
on 15 September 2017
Cracks after little use
on 23 September 2017
Second one of these I have purchased and the quality is excellent, only reason for buying a new one was I caught the bottom corner and snapped it off but that was my fault, great product.
on 30 June 2017