TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 October 2015
Nice unique necklace with nice charms on a leather strap. Looks good! The charms are an angel wing, two rings, a cross and a tag with a slightly odd saying (the intended message was possibly lost in translation) and also comes with a very cheap looking alternative metal chain to put the charms on. The leather necklace can be extended or shortened. It looks really good but is quite clanky with all the charms. Delivery was approx 1 week, quicker than expected.
on 15 June 2013
I ordered this item last week and it arrived yesterday (a week before estimated), so props to Konov for speedy service. The pendant and the leather necklace chain are exactly as you see on the picture and the materials feel durable too. I thoroughly recommend this product.
on 20 October 2013
Got this way before the expected shipping date which was delightful. I would have paid more for this, my other half completely fell in love with it. Great quality too. Would recommend, was tempted to keep it for myself!
on 16 July 2013
Looks good, looks interesting and unique. There is a cross on it, but I took this off as I'm not the sort to go wearing obviously religious things. The writing on the small tag is in 'Engrish', but this just made it funny.
on 4 April 2013
ordered angel wing cross pendant 2weeks ago arrived today . its bang on. defo use konov again. my ex mrs kept my old pendant . this 1 is better
on 4 June 2015
The pendant itself is a thing of beauty and really is one of my favourites that I have. The metal has a real weight and power to it and feels good whenever I wear it. If I had received this as a gift I would have been extremely pleased.

However, the leather strap is absolutely terrible. It smells of cigarettes and mould, not to mention the fact that it peeled and cracked very quickly. I had to quickly cut it off and threw it away. Finally the strap also has a very strange mechanism to length or shorten that is itchy and annoying when wearing.

In all I would recommend buying this pendant simply for the beautiful wing and the crosses. However, steer well clear if you do not have another strap to replace the minefield that is this one!
on 7 February 2016
Very nice item and a bargain at the £0.90. Leave enough time for delivery and you will not be disappointed. Couldn't see the colour of the leather adjustable necklace very well in the photo - mine came in a nice dark brown leather. I bought this for a costume party for which it was perfect but it is so nice I will wear it normally as well.
on 8 January 2014
It came in the door and I instantly tore it apart, on purpose that is, I took everything off, but the wing, and have it as a very long leather necklace now, with the wing on the end. The only bad thing I have to say is that the leather is fluffy and leaves tiny leather balls everywhere, doesn't seem like genuine leather to me, but I might have been unlucky. Hoping you'll have better luck.
on 16 August 2014
The necklace itself was fine, it's just the spelling & saying is wrong! 'I feel about you makes my heart lone to be free'????? Think they need a proper translator.
It arrived well packaged and quickly though.
on 28 December 2013
A gift for my young Son who likes to wear my necklaces. This has gone down very well. He loves it. I like that it is leather and adjustable. My boy feels like a big Man wearing it. I have one small criticism, inscribed is a message and I think it is supposed to end "long" but instead it ends "Lone". I have however searched and seen that others by other sellers have the same mistake so not the sellers fault here. It arrived well packaged and in good time I loved the extra little gesture too. Many Thanks.

See one answered question