on 1 September 2013
It’s perfect. The case suits perfectly, making it almost impossible to remove the phone by turning the case upside down. Not to mention that it covers 100% of the device, giving extra security if any accident happens. I’d recommend to anyone that wants to fully protect their phone.
on 5 May 2014
I used this for about a month now and it does what it was made for.It nicely fits the handset, protects it and is not bulky. The strap is not the nicest one but totally ok for the price.
on 8 July 2013
unsurprisingly NOT leather - but a decent enough case.
Marked down to two stars just because they shouldn't claim it's leather when it's not.
on 28 February 2014
The cover is ideal for the phone, the phone sits inside snug and comes out pretty easy , just the job.
on 22 April 2013
Does what it says on the tin, however after a few months of use it's looking very tired, velcro has worn out and the leather is coming apart. Good for the price on here, but would be disappointed had I paid full price.
on 10 October 2013
Perfect fit, looks good, holds phone tight will not fall out accidentally, easy to remove phone with ribbon. Fast delivery.
on 25 September 2013
The shocksock is a must when going out socializing keeps it safe .Go get one they are not to bulky.
One person found this helpful
on 24 May 2013
This is a very good case, genuine leather, my phone fits in perfectly, will not slip out.

H W Sykes
on 15 January 2013
awful case, phone doesn't fit properly, difficult to get in and out and bulky.
would pay not to have this case!
VINE VOICEon 1 March 2013
Having bought a Motorola RAZR-I I needed a case to ensure it survived more than a week in my care. This case feels and looks to be of good quality, there are no obvious manufacturing defects and it works. My phone slides in, stays in and the pull tab helps me eject it when necessary. The fit is a little tight but I would say that's better than being overly free and liable to allow the telephone to fall out. I like how the pull tab fixes over the top of the product which, should the case slacken with age, will stop the RAZR-I falling out the top if the case is upturned.