Format: DVD|Change

on 24 February 2013
This gory schlock horror film has charisma, and delivers some decent laughs as it whips along at a decent pace, but it's nothing more than that.
It's what I would call a rent rather than a buy, unless you're a fanatic fan of Ross Noble - who shows in this film that he can do, at the very least, a good impression of a homicidal post-mortem children's party-performing clown.
Financed by the Irish Film Board, it's the fact this isn't merely yet another American take on the teenage house party slasher genre which started all those years ago with Scream which charms.
For British and Irish audiences, the constant tirade of foul and abusive language, the inter-play and the banter, not least from Noble's character Stitches himself - you little b*****ds - is part of that charm, and will keep you watching, or completely alienate you.
I enjoyed it, probably because anyone who has been through the fires of a British or Irish school system will find common ground with all the tortured, yet all-too-real (as I remember), stereotype teenagers in this film.

Solid horror, with laughs, and arterial spray in good measure, brought to life by a lively script, and good casting.
on 17 August 2014
I don't even know what to say. I can't believe I watched this right through to the end (I use the term "watch" loosely). This has got to be one of the most ridiculously bad films I have ever watched. It was neither funny or scary. Not much can be said about this other than I wouldn't waste my time watching and I wish someone had told me before hand not to watch!!!
on 26 June 2013
I found this film more funny than I expected the only part I disliked was the cat scene but apart from that it was a really good film
on 12 July 2014
Really bad movie. I was expected something more . What I got is a bad pastiche movie of Stephen King's 'It'. I rented this movie because I love Ross Noble as a comedian but as an actor he sucks. I would have love to see something similar like the series League of Gentleman or Psychoville. Instead I got a bad americanised horror movie. I did not laugh once during the viewing.
on 6 April 2013
Noble's acting debut is brilliant! Cheesy puns here and there, horror here and there, comedy and greatness all the way through :D
on 7 March 2013
This is one of those films that may have gone under peoples radar when it came out in cinemas back in 2012. I saw it at Grimmfest and it was one of the best comedy horrors I've seen since Shaun of the Dead. Watch it people - Ross Noble certainly gives Pennywise a run for his money (haha)!!!
on 26 April 2013
At a kids party, several of the children play a prank on a
clown that goes gorily wrong. Several years later the kids
are now 16 and snotty teens at that. The clown known as
`Stitches,` is ressurected by a mysterious cult of psychotic
clowns through an egg and one-by-one wreaks havoc on the
spoilt brats!

`Stitches` is not at all a serious horror movie but kind of
in the tradions of A nightmare on Elm street meets Shaun of
the dead. It is extreme with the gore but the violence is
over the top and executed in a cartoo nish way. It was fun
none-the-less and a decent slasher movie.
on 15 January 2014
Worth a watch and I'm happy to recomend this film to other,I'm 37 my teenage daughter loves this film it was her that thought I may like it and I did five star all the way.
on 24 February 2014
This will make You think twice about clowns! This one is not funny anymore-he will make you Scream,not laugh! If You want corny and funny,then this one is for You!
on 12 October 2013
I never thought of Ross Noble as a star of horror, he is excellent as Stitches. I hope this isn't the end and he appears in more films. Maybe ... Stitches II (?)