on 4 June 2013
Got this for my wife who travels around the country on business, replaced an old Go720 & wow what a difference - avoids motorway hold ups like a dream, ETA is very accurate so is the delay estimate due to traffic - map updates very regular & can only say "Buy One"!
on 30 November 2013
I have never owned a TomTom before but it was recommended to me by a work colleage. I chose this model as it was a good offer through Amazon and I am glad I did. This is a fantastic unit. Highly recommended.
on 14 December 2013
I have waited long enough before purchasing this item as I am still a think I prefer the good old AtoZ only time will tell. I should find this easy once I have worked out how to master the touch screed.
on 16 August 2014
Disappointing route choices for London traffic. My phone with Waze does a better job of bypassing traffic. The difference: 1hr 15 min using Waze for a commute, 1 hr 30 average with TomTom Live.
on 5 January 2014
When I received this Tomtom Go live, the looking is great. But, after several times using, I found it always shut down suddenly and I need to reset this Sat Nav... Any way, I am not like it..
on 29 September 2013
I Bought this SatNav for the Live Services (live traffic feeds), but I cannot connect to them, I sent the device to TomTom, and it came back after being "repaired" (new software installed), but still I am unable to connect to liveservices. I really regret buying this Sat Nav.
on 17 February 2014
My old TomTom had passed it's sell by date and this new one has passed all expectations . With the Live I do not get into any bad traffic..well worth the money with the free updates etc
on 9 August 2014
the only one I could find that still lets me use pocket-GPS camera sites (much better then Tom tom's own) - ideal for the user who likes to customise their sat nav
on 16 May 2014
perfect item arrived on schedule recommended at all. Works great would really recommend it to everyone even better new products and the latest models.
Thanks
on 14 March 2016
I had to return it as the maps and services described were not on it and it was registered in someone else's name! I was given a complete refund though.