Nicely finished and styled and very handy to use for both iPad operating and writing without having to swap over implements. Has a quality feel about it which belies the price. One small concern is that the rubber screen contact nub is a little too giving and perhaps a tad large for iPad mini screens and whilst this does not negate it's use, it does need greater attention to placement on the screen and pressure exerted.

PS Being a bit slow on the uptake, I have only just discovered that this stylus has both a black and a red writing color - which is great! I'm can't actually specify any particular vital use that this feature can be put to, but at least one will get double the life from the pen aspect! Accordingly I have revised my rating up to 5 stars.

Oops I'm at it again! Shortly after upgrading my rating, the pens stopped working after scant usage, therefore the product reverts to its mono use 4star rating.

******After reading of the problem with the biro facility on one of the pens from this review, the Seller, without further ado contacted me and said that a replacement pen would be put into the post asap. In fact 2 new replacement pens were sent to me which clearly demonstrated a high degree of customer care and service that is not seen too often nowadays. Back we go to a 5star rating - richly deserved!
on 27 September 2013
Great buy. Really good product I use it all the time. Good for all ages and good for any apple touch screen product.
on 30 September 2013
I have had several similar pen/stylus combined where the rubber has perished quickly and split - this looks quite durable :-) The two colour pen is handy although the clip easily becomes detached :-(
on 19 July 2013
I liked the look of this pen and would have given it 5 stars but it is rather bulky and does not fit as well as the slimmer version I had.
on 28 March 2014
I was dubious about the actual ink flow being of any notable quality, but the concept was great so I had to buy this and see if it was any good (not much to lose given the cheap price!!).

Not only do both of the colours in the pen work, but the ink flow is much smoother than I expected. Unless it suddenly breaks in the next few weeks, I'll certainly be ordering more of them..... Especially if they do a Blue/Red one.

Great Buy..!!
on 4 April 2014
I have had many stylus pens before but this is the best I've had. I love the fact it's both a red pen and a black pen, as well as a stylus.

It looks really smart in the brushed stainless steel finish and is much nicer to have just one pen at a meeting table than a pen and a stylus separately.

Given the price, I think this is a great item - in fact a bought a few and gave them to friends too!
on 12 June 2013
I am or was constantly tapping the wrong letter/number on my text messages and then having to correct the errors..... not anymore...

This is such a useful gadget, I bought 6 so as to have one available wherever/whenever. I shall buy more for christmas stocking fillers.

Bonus, it's also a pen with two colours, so extremely useful as ever never can find a pen when needed...Highly recommended.
on 5 June 2013
Havent used it much, partly because my ipad mini case doesnt have a pen holder.. but it works well !
on 16 December 2013
Great product. Soft rubber tip stylus works well on my iPhone 5, Samsung tablet and Kindle Paperwhite. The black and red ink pens at the other end is a great added bonus. A nice size to hold in the hand, smooth metal silver coloured barrel and has a pocket clip. I love it and recommend it. I used it to write this review via my iPhone.
on 20 November 2014
This is a very handy Stylus pen 2 in 1. It has red or black ink pens available on a twist mechanism. The stylus facility on the end of the pen is good for use on my Nexus 7 tablet and Nexus 5 phone. I only give it 4 stars as the stylus tip gets a bit soft with use. Over all a good tool in the modern world.

See one answered question