Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 November 2012
I bought this as part of the week long Black Friday promotion and got it with a big discount. It is great as a gift. The collection comes in a round presentation gift box. Hard to wrap but will look good on my friends dressing table. I've used Nails Inc products before and know the quality is excellent. I had a sneak peek inside and the colours are lovely. At full Amazon price there is a significant saving on buying each of the items individually but the Black Friday discount made this a must buy.
on 13 December 2012
I purchased this set on amazon's black friday, and what a deal! 5 top colours for this season, a top and base coat, handcream and a nail file all for a good price. As always with amazon prompt arrival and fab products.
on 26 November 2012
I bought this achingly pretty set for my niece, so sadly won't get a sniff of it myself. My sister has sneaked a look and says it's beautifully presented. Nails Inc polishes are excellent quality so this is a perfect present.
on 29 December 2014