on 27 March 2015
Do not ask me what I have done, grief, very noisy fan - NOW SCARY SILENT, but is running.
Try installing Asus Energy Intelligent, and Asus A1 Suite ii, you may have to delete Digi + something which provides a popup saying it does not work.
Then go into Power Settings - tick never turn off Monitor or Hard Drives.
Silent as HELL.
on 12 July 2014
Fantastic piece of machinery with very up-to-date materials used so an upgrade would be a number of years in the future. The screen is beautiful, the touchcreen technology works perfectly with Windows 8. Blu-Ray movies look and sound superb. Very capable machine able to run Adobe Photoshop &/or Lightroom with internet and email programs open at the same time. All in all, very impressed. Very simple to set up too.
on 18 January 2014
This is the easiest PC to set up I have ever had. Ten minutes after unpacking it it was up and running. Since then it has been very fast and reliable, The display is superb and the speakers perfectly adequate - you can always put separate speakers on if you want real quality. I haven't had any problems with it at all. This is my second Asus -the other is a netbook - and I bought it because I was so pleased with the first one. They are both so stylish and so reliable. I can't recommend it highly enough.
on 28 July 2013
Excellent piece of kit. Wouldn't be without this ASUS ALL-IN-ONE PC. I have upgraded to Windows 8.1 this is really brilliant far better than any of the Windows before. The price was very good at the time of purchase that & being an ASUS (I've had many ASUS products over the years with very little trouble.) I bought it & no looking back.
on 12 September 2013
Smashing computer; everything I need, except it's so good my daughter keeps using it! I don't know why people hate Windows 8 - I'm a not very computer-savi silver surfer but I find it easy to use.
on 21 October 2013
The blue ray ROM is a plus but the processor is too slow. It takes a lifetime to load applications.
on 17 September 2013
If your selecting a all in one PC from the options you can select from the left be care full. If you tick all-in-one and touch screen this item and others will appear. Some of the comments are linked to other products which are touch screens.

Very disappointed only because mislead via purchasing options.

Pc build very good, and actual system very easy to use and user friendly - but for what is needed pc is not fit for purpose (using as booking in system)
on 4 March 2014
Very fast and nice computer. I didn't have any problems so far with it, with touchscreen, and wireless keyboard and mouse which is very handy. Easy to move to different parts of the house.
on 12 January 2014
Fab machine - windows 8.1 not proving to be problematic. If all else fails buy a book on Windows 8.1 and stop moaning.
on 4 August 2014
Arrived earlier than expected and easy to set up. No problems so far. Very happy with this pc