on 19 May 2014
My 2 year old grandson loves it and drags me in there at every opportunity. You can use it with or without the roof so at least i can stand up to get some air. A very good purchase and well worth the money.
on 22 March 2014
I bought this tent for my sons 2nd birthday - he loved it!
It came in a round bag and when i took it out it almost assembled itself - pop up is a very true description. The tent was the petfect height snd width for a small boy and the 'road' play floor was a brilliant idea.
It was also easy to fold back into the carrying bag.
on 28 March 2014
Bought it for my nephew who is a year old. My sister says he loves it and she loves it because she's able to pack it away at the end of the day. A bonus as her house isn't very big. I bought a similar tent from ikea for my boy but it's put up with poles and very difficult to put away.
on 27 December 2015
Pops up to a decent size, enough for a couple of kids to play in.
It pops up in two pieces, from a small round size...not sure how I'm going to get it back in to the bag, but with a bit of luck and then wind behind you, storing it will take up very little space.
It has a nice road on the floor too.

The only problem I've found is that the roof is a separate piece, which Velcro's on, and when they stand up that comes off a little, which the kids think is a great game. My only worry is that that will bend the wire.

But all in all, pretty good value.
on 8 April 2014
My grandson, aged 22months, absolutely loves his tent. Plays in the garden, weather permitting, but mostly indors with his cars and garages inside it, etc. I think he would sleep in it all night if he could!!!!!
on 7 January 2016
Purchased for our car/vehicle mad 22 month old. He loves taking his cars in to play, especially if his dad squeezes in there too! Some reviews commented that the product was difficult to fold down - it took my husband a couple of attempts but once you have the hang of it it's perfectly easy to fold down after use if you don't want it standing in your living room all the time. Size wise it's quite small, but that's good for us as we only have a small apartments so anything much bigger would be impossible. For the price, I'd say it's a good product (though as it's only been used a few times so far we're yet to find out how durable it is when faced with a toddler's natural instinct for destruction...)
on 4 July 2015
Very flimsy and. Heap for the money, and instructions are rubbish, after 15 mins of twisting as stated we have ended up with an out of shape tent which will never fit in the bag. A huge disappointment as the boys loved it , but we can't keep it up forever, no space. So will probably get binned.
on 3 January 2015
This is fantastic! I have bought it as a present for my nephew and I think his Mummy will have a job getting him to leave it for bedtime!! It is bright, eye catching and is complete playset when you add a couple of cars to it. My 4 year old son now wants one lol xx
on 8 March 2015
I bought this tent for my three year old who is car mad and he loves it. It puts itself up, haven't attempted to put away yet so don't know how difficult this will be. It arrived the next day. Good value. Highly recomended
on 28 December 2012
My 2 year old grandson loves his "den" All his cars are inside it
My only comment is that the folding instructions could be better it took my husband and I over 3 hours to get it back in the bag as the first step of getting it to lay flat seemed to be irrelevant to the author.