Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 September 2015
Great value for money. Each wipe well impregnated. Very long 5 year shelf-life . Arrived with neat little box folded flat so easily posted though letterbox. These are as good as Smith & Nephew Medi-Swabs. Very useful to have in the home for cleaning thermometer tips, first-aid, and great for removing smeary smudges from gadget screens. All sorts of uses.
on 13 June 2017
I have been purchasing these alcohol wipes from Mazuma medical for quite a while and find they are the best quality and most reasonably priced on Amazon. I use them to refill my first aid kits and as wipes for cleaning my vaping equipment etc.
Fantastic quality, best priced and fantastic service always.
on 19 December 2016
does what I bought them for came in a packaging size of a cd envelope thought they were loose until noticed the box is in the envelope easy to make up to put the wipes in.i use them for pre injection sites wife uses them to wipe down kitchen meat thermometer before washing under hot water.
on 9 November 2017
Arrived on time as correct quantities of loose swab-pairs in a plastic bag but with folded down (proper) boxes into which I was able to easily pack them. Tried a random one to clean my hearing aids and it worked fine. Happy.
on 13 March 2017
Great pack of wipes. Excellent value, come flat pack to save on postage.
Update: 10/7/17 - My second purchase has just arrived. Very happy with first lot so bought more. Arrived on time again.
on 30 April 2017
Exactly as described. I haven't opened one yet (so can't give feedback on the actual contents) and they were posted with the original box inside the envelope. So a little diy to put the box back together and the swabs back inside and presto..just like the picture. 10/10.
on 5 September 2016
So pleased with these wipes, they will last me a really long time as there's so many. I bought these as I get lots of spots & boils so use them to keep my skin clean, it works really well too.
on 21 June 2017
Use these to get thermal paste of my CPU and GPU and have always been the best option for me to do that, less mess, just use and throw away!
on 15 September 2017
They're alcohol swabs so not too much to say, except that some of these are dry which you don't get with the better brands.
on 21 September 2017
Excellent product that does the job required at a good price. Testing my blood sugar out and about has just got easier!