on 20 June 2014
If you're attaching a mike to a shirt for an interview or something like this and you're mostly concerned about the shirt's well being this might be for you. OTOH if you're looking for clips to hang so hard (onto a wrinkle you've made on your raincoat) that it'll pull the cable out of the player rather than let go? This is definitely NOT the item you're looking for!

I wanted a replacement for my three years old Ericsson clip which I scavenged out of a professional earphone set. I use the player while biking so the clip must hold the phones wire in rough conditions. I'm sorry to say I can only recommend this product for indoor use: the spring is weak it won't really hold a strong grip; one would expect some sort of roughness at the clips jaws so that it won't slip from the material you're attaching it to: while one can observe such an attempt, it is by no means useful. Adding insult to injury, the plastic that the whole thing is made of, bends easy. Guess I'll have to keep looking in order to solve my particular type of problem.
on 30 August 2016
Overpriced plastic junk! These "High Quality" (sic) clips have no teeth moulded to the clamping faces so they progressively slip and then FALL OFF!!! I mean who designs and then walks away from rubbish like this? The quality and moulding compound used in manufacturing this junk leaves a lot to be desired the clips are flimsy and will bend all too easily. They are not a patch on the cable clamp supplied with my Bose Bluetooth ear buds, unfortunately trodden on by a heavy boot but still workable, which is why I purchased this junk. Best avoided.
on 26 December 2013
Cheap simple and effective.

I have these clips fitted to several cheap but wonderful ear-bud headphones manufactured by Creative EP-630 and EP-830.

The clips help keep the lead under control as Creative and most other manufacturers seem to think all users are gifted with either swan or giraffe's necks!

The clips won't fit more mainstream Hi-Fi headphones as the cable aperture is quite small, but for use with ear-buds or clip-over ear phones it is ideal.

These cable clips are cheap to buy there is no reason not to purchase a pack when you replace your Creative ear-buds or Koss/Philips/Sony clip-over earphones.

Only four stars as the cable 'grip' limits potential...
on 19 October 2015
They don't hold the earbud cord quite as snuggly as I would like, but with the cord given an extra wrap around the clip they do the job of holding it so that the earbuds don;t get pulled out when I turn my head.
on 26 May 2013
I bought these for using with my iPod for cable management whilst running, ran the Sheffield half marathon without having to re adjust once.
on 21 August 2014
Great for keeping your headphones in place. No more yanking them out of your ears when you catch them on something (usually a door handle in my case), also keeps the wires still so you don't get deafened by them rubbing on your clothing. Glad they come as a pair. One spare.
on 3 March 2014
Not too much to say other than it works as should.

Can only be used on relatively thin cable, and through wearing in rain and through gym use, the spring has started to rust, but not a big deal as these are an inexpensive solution.
on 16 May 2016
Great wee clips. Been using these for a few months, I use them with my Razor headphones and they really do hold the cable in place. Not had any break yet and were a great price. Recommend buying for anyone wanting to keep headphone cables in place.
on 14 January 2014
These clips are cheap and practical. Most headphones come without these clips, at least the better ones, and these solve the ploblem of dragging cables when moving around. I ordered a few spare ones to make sure I have enough.
on 6 July 2014
Nothing to say about these apart from the fact that they are solid, well made and work fine. They are similar to clips that come with many branded headphones. I am using mine with Sennheiser and Sound Magic.

See one answered question