on 2 September 2013
I've been looking for a pullon bra to support my 40D bust for ages. The support is good. I bought, I think, the largest size and they are snug; if there was any more of me I couldn't get into it. It is way more comfortable than anything I've worn in the past 3 years that is underwired and has hooks and eyes (everything pinches me under the arms). And my boobs have not, so far, disappeared into my armpits (which they usually do if I try non-underwired bras). The under-bust band doesn't ride up, because the band is quite narrow. This, too, I've found to be an issue with previous similar bras. The range of colours is great!

Had the bra been in a cotton or modal blend instead of nylon, and had a little laciness round the neck I'd have given it 5 stars.

I'll report back when I see how it washes. Meanwhile I'll just add that I've taken out the triangles of padding because a) they shift around and b) they turn out to be unnecessary. Oddly, this didn't help with the fit: they're still snug.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 May 2014
I hate these, I have the Belvia bras and they fit like a glove, i chose exact same size from this seller and although they fit around the chest i feel they are on the small side for the breast and they keep falling out!!!
on 4 February 2013
I wondered whether these would be supportive enough for me (I'm a 38D) but they are extremely comfortable and provide adequate support for everyday use. They have removable foam inserts, which seem to increase the level of support, but are easily removed if you prefer not to use them. I also like the range of bright colours as a change from white or black! I was pleasantly surprised and can recommend this product.
on 8 October 2017
Vary nice thanks
on 29 October 2012
I have a problem with flexural psoriasis at the moment, meaning that my normal underwired bras were causing much pain and discomfort. I wanted to try this style of bra in the hope it would be less irritating on my poorly skin. I recently got a similar bra to these from my local supermarket for around £12, so I thought I would try these. All in all, I am very pleased with these bras. Pretty colours, very comfortable and considering I have a large bust (F cup) they give me a decent shape considering there are no wires. They arrived quickly and with no fuss - would definately purchase again.
on 4 February 2013
Nice & comfortable to wear, nice colours. Good quality, would recommend them to anyone. They wash up nicely.Will buy more.
on 18 July 2013
I found these Bra's very good support ( BRA SIZE 38C ) found them to be better support than a well known brand at more than 3 times the price for 1 Bra! super comfortable to wear, will definitely order these again, great for any age, and NO digging in anywhere. Super bargain price!
on 12 December 2012
I ordered these as I was looking for something similar to the genie bra but cheaper and these are perfect. They are very comfortable to wear and wash well
on 10 February 2013
i really like these bra tops. i wear the every day and i have about 10 of them!!!
they provide support, they are incredibly comfortable and they prevent you from having ugly bra lines on your back, when wearing a tight top.
The colours are lovely and go with everything. just looks like you are wearing a vest.
on 6 February 2013
I seen these bras on tv where there's no digging in to you and bought 3 for £49 and I liked them BUT They just made me feel flat chested...I needed some more and wasn't about to pay that much and then I saw these...I got the blue, lilac and rose. They are far better then the ones I saw on tv. I feel more supported and the pads well they are not huge but just give me a bit of a boost. dry relatively quickly. I am genuinely pleased with these. to think I had 6 bras and still would have had half the money I payed for 3. Delivery was quick and the colours don't wash away or at least haven't washed away yet!