Customer reviews

on 28 February 2014
Great hoover on carpet but no other type of flooring. I have tiled floors in 4 rooms and wooden flooring in one and I honestly am quicker using the brush and shovel!!! The hoover just blows dust around the room on these floors even when on the hard floor setting. Wish I had read the customer reviews before I purchased the hoover or returned the hoover with 14 days of purchase. Lesson learned!!!
on 9 May 2017
When this Vax arrived it had the handle to wrap the wire around snapped off and taped to the handle of the vacuum. Complained and got some money refunded. Very satisfied with outcome.
on 27 August 2015
Good hoover - extremely light. I have two cats and a lot hair which did clog up the hoover so it's not designed for that much hair - easily unclogged though. Easy to empty and i would highly recommend.
on 1 April 2015
Great vacuum cleaner at really good price. Light and easy to manoeuvre great suction easy to empty. Deals effortlessly with cat hair
on 4 May 2015
Powerful and light.
on 13 October 2017
did not work very well. At some point it started blowing dust
on 21 November 2013
Very light but as powerful as vacs twice even three times the price Easily adapted for all floor and carpet types
on 28 November 2013
Good Machine, and works well. The only thing is that the machine needs to be emptied often. But a good and fairly powerful machine.
on 4 December 2014
My flat came furnished with cheap furniture and an upright Dyson vac, which was loud and didn't pick up cat fur. After looking at hundreds of Vax models, I became convinced they were all the same regardless of price. After buying this one I learned I was right! Whilst it holds less dirt that my landlord's dyson, the Vax is quieter and picks up most cat hair on the first pass. The first time I used the Vax it sucked up so much disgusting grey debris from the carpet and I hate to think what it was. Even if this Vax only lasts a year I'll be happy. It's 6x less than a Tyson and does a better job IMO.
on 5 April 2014
This pet bagless vacuum cleaner picks up really well is nice and light and looks great. Very happy over all.