on 5 March 2015
ok
on 22 August 2014
anything that will help with windows 8 has got to be good if you are coming from windows xp like me
on 16 March 2013
Having just bought a Nexus 10 and being one of the "grey generation" bringing herself into the 21st century and blindly feeling my way, I find this manual extremely helpful in discovering all the wonderful possibilities of the tablet. Very readable in layman's language and highly recommended.
on 2 September 2014
Excellent product.
on 16 April 2013
Lots of good tips, some I knew but many I didn't. A good purchase for a very small amount of money.
on 29 August 2013
just had it yesterday as ive been away so I havnt had time to realy look at properly but it looks ok
on 8 March 2013
Would certainly recommend these tips Windows 8 baffled me at first, and regretted pressing the Upgrade button, but with these handy tips I am becoming more confident. Very handy tool for a novice when it comes to computers, glad I purchased this!!!
on 21 January 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 May 2013
easy to read and follow tips windows 8 not easy but this guide helped worth paying for the tips....and help
on 19 April 2015