on 24 July 2017
Good little book many thanks for a quick delivery
on 28 May 2015
Easy read
on 2 November 2012
I found this book very useful to someone like me who is toying with the idea of becoming a raw foodist. There is plenty of information presented in a friendly and easy to understand manner.

Some lovely recipes, especially Summerific Peach Smoothie, and everything you need to get you started.

I was very pleased with the way the book explained rather than preaching and gave me the confidence to move more towards a healthy raw diet.
on 1 November 2012
Since I was a complete novice to the world of raw food diets, this book was very helpful - a great introduction. For people like me who will probably never go on a pure raw food diet, it provides solid information and some great ideas about how to incorporate more raw foods into my regular diet - and all the reasons that I should do so.
on 11 February 2013
I'm a newbie to raw eating so wanted a not-so-imposing but clear guide to what I should be doing with some interesting recipes. This absolutely fits the bill with a pleasant reading style. The author does a good job of introducing these key approaches so I would definitely check out any other work she publishes.
on 24 March 2014
I liked what I read, but I was expecting a few more recipes. It was over before I knew it.
on 28 May 2013
An excellent easy to read book, uneasy to navigate through, if you have no clue about raw food this is an excellent place to start. I have already tried one smoother for breakfast this morning and it was surprisingly good I can see myself buy-in th other books too!
on 24 April 2013
i would recommend this book, for those of you are looking to get started on a healthy regime, as it is important to keep the inside of our bodies healthy as well as the outside that people see everyday
on 11 September 2013
THIS IS A GOOD BOOK IF A PERSON IS HAPPY TO CONTINUE THE RAW FOOD DIET WITH ADDED INFORMATION THAT MEAT IS RAW TOO. I GOT IT TO SEE JUICING RECIPES.
on 22 September 2014
Really don't think this is for beginners!