on 28 April 2017
Bought two of these now. First one January and second one March. Useless. The average lifespan of this case is around two months before the back corners crack and break off so iPad is no longer secure. Both cases broke in the exact same spot, so likely a design fault. Complete waste of money, I have just ordered a new case from a different supplier. I have an iPad Air and the case lasted two years, so I have bought my new iPad mini case from these people. Third time lucky I hope.
on 24 October 2016
Decent product. Good if you want a cheap case as it's decent value. I paid £10 and it's now 6 pound. If I paid the RRP it would be a 1 star product.

Case doesn't stand up the iPad.

It does protect the iPad and if you use it as little as we do it'll last you a long time.

Overall, serves the main purpose you'd buy this product. Protects you're iPad well, looks good and comfortable to hold
on 8 January 2016
I have now had this case for 6 months and it is still in excellent condition. Significantly, compared to another manufacturer's ipad mini cover that I had purchased earlier, this model has had no corner breakages, thus leaving it useless after a few months. I use the ipad frequently throughout the day and am a careful user as indeed I was with a previous cover but it remains completely intact. The outside coating of the case offers sufficient grip to prevent easy slippage from the hand which also give more confidence in it's use. It is not particularly sophisticated but it does the basics well; protect and offer easier handling. In my opinion it represents excellent value for money.

After over a year of constant use, the case is as good as new. I couldn't ask for more. I highly recommend this cover.
on 18 May 2017
The magnet in it is so weak, I'd question whether it is there at all. Subsequently, there's about as much chance of the iPad standing up using the folds as Stephen Hawking. The plastic bits near any function button feel brittle and therefore I think it's only a matter of time before they start to break off.

On the plus side, it does fit nicely. The sizings are as described and the lid does do the sleep/wake thingy. The magnet does sort of work for the lid, but I wouldn't recommend dropping it. It only cost around a fiver, so I suppose it 'does a job' and you get what you pay for. On that note, if it really was originally £30 and people were willing to pay that, I have some magic beans for sale...
on 12 March 2014
I started using this after christmas. Never been out the house, just used on the sofa and one of the plastic clips snapped causing my Ipad to fall out. will not be buying again will probably get a proper apple ond
on 9 December 2014
Lots of people are leaving 5 star reviews because they have been promised a free case by the seller, but when I left a review the second case was COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and it was cheap rubbish. My ipad didn't even fit in the second case and it ripped when I tried. SO DON'T FALL FOR THE FREE CASE OFFER!!!
on 1 December 2014
The main reason for buying this is because i needed a cover to protect the edges of my mini ipad. The mini ipad will get a lot of abuse and i need a cover that will protect it when dropped so screen won't smash. I have a Smart Cover on my ipad 2 and has worked a treat for years.

This cover isn't as snug as I would like it to be, it doesn't curve right up around the edges and isn't made of a soft rubbery material around corners that would shock absorb when dropped.

So probably ok if you were careful but as my children aren't ? Will probably buy a replacement or return.
on 19 September 2014
Needing a new case for my iPad (Last one broke around the corners/edges meaning the iPad kept falling out), I looked at many different ones, and read hundreds of reviews before choosing this one.

great price (although days after i bought it, it then went down by £4!). The case itself feels nice, good quality and the inside of the cover is nice and soft (although i do tend to find it leaves little specs of dust on the screen when i open it) and it is magnetised, unlike my last case, so it stays closed and protects my iPad.

Overall, a nice case at a nice price :-)
on 21 January 2016
Nothing but the highest praise for this product and the top-class service I received. Unfortunately I initially ordered the wrong product (iPad Mini by mistake instead of the standard iPad) but Rachel at ForeFront cases was extremely helpful and considerate and after I returned the incorrect case she immediately arranged for the correct case to be mailed out to me which I received a couple of days afterwards. The packaging was excellent and ensured that the product was received in perfect condition. The case is perfect and of the highest quality, especially for the very reasonable cost. The case fits to the iPad extremely snugly. I whole-heartedly recommend ForeFront cases and the iPad case in particular.
on 20 September 2017
It's a great colour and nice and thin so makes the mini iPad easy to carry around whilst still providing it with the required protection which is my main requirement. However it does not seem to stand upright well and slides down after a short while. For the price it is excellent though and does what I needed.