on 19 October 2015
Fantastic little product quick and easy kids love it.
on 5 April 2014
I find maths very boring,and was forced to get this. So easy,doesn't really teach you much. Waste of space,time,memory & money. The title is wrong. Don't download! Don't press the download button! This review will probably get rated to -10k but just cos everyone else likes it,I don't have to.

It's just my opinion, don't kill me.
on 19 April 2013
Love it. I use it to test myself quick-fire fashion. Keeps me on my toes. It covers all the tables 1 to 12. Suitable for any age, especially those in junior school who are learning their tables. The tables appear in different forms i.e., 6 x 6 = ? where you put the correct answer in or ? x 6 = 36 - obviously you've got to find the answer to start the question. There is multiple choice to answer the questions. It really is a very good programme. I highly recommend it for ANY age
on 11 March 2013
downloaded to help my daughter with her tables. after 30 mins playing on 6 times table game she knew them all. would recommend ,
ideal for learning but the children think they are playing.
on 16 March 2013
A great learning tool for all ages. Lots of variety and can be set to many levels depending on age and ability.
on 22 April 2014
My child hates maths but as this is on the kindle she can't get enough.
Thank you for this great app.
on 29 May 2014
After trying several apps I bought this app to help my child learn the times tables. This app is brilliant and a fun way to learn. It has lots of practice on all the tables, the sound effects are great and it is personalised with your child's name and a picture of their choice.
on 13 January 2013
I downloaded this maths game onto my Kindle as Maths is where my daughter seems to struggle. There were differents options to chose from learning and tests but all still good fun. They look like they can be affective.
on 6 May 2013
Purchased this for my son, he loves it. It has sound and visual learning. It also has a multi player option where me and my son can play against each other. Best one i've found so far.
on 21 December 2014
Fab learning programme, really fun...you can choose how to do the calculations ie to give the answer or missing part of the sum- recommend to all parents who have kids learning the times table!!