on 30 January 2013
When I bought my Mini iPad I wanted to protect it from damage and looked for a case in the same shop. The prices varied from £20.00 to almost £70.00. Even disregarding the prices I did not see a case that I really liked and or would protect the iPad adequately. So I decided to look elsewhere. My son is very knowledgeable about electronic items so I rang him for advice and he put me in touch with his friend who had bought 3 iPads for his wife and children. He emailed me a URL address and when I clicked on it it took me to a Forefront case on Amazon and I could not believe the price. Even including postage it was less than £10.00 and included a stylus. To be honest I did not think that I could get a quality case for that price but bought it anyway as temporary protection while I searched for something better. It arrived the day after I ordered it and having used it for a week I have no hesitation in awarding this case 5 stars; It is a quality leather item, it holds the iPad securely in the case which not only protects it but converts to a stand for easy use. It is truly excellent, more so when you consider it was a fraction of the price of the cases in the shop. Finally I would mention that I have no intention of looking for a better case as this one does everything I want. Alan (Peterborough)
on 12 March 2017
Brilliant well made case.
on 14 March 2013
Ordered this for my IPAD mini as I wanted something to protect it from damage especially if I was carrying it in my bag. The case is well fitting and looks very professional. It gives you easy access to all the buttons and is easy to hold. The rotating feature is very useful and the plush lining keeps the screen protected.
on 29 May 2017
All that I expected it to be
on 21 November 2012
Bought this in baby pink for my daughter & she loves it. Her iPad mini fits in it perfectly. Really good value especially as it comes with pen & screen protector. Looks more expensive than it is.
Was delivered quickly. Really pleased with the purchase.
Would recommend to anyone wanting to protect their iPad Mini.
on 26 June 2013
I loved the idea of the product, however the stand doesn't work to hold the iPad unsupported as it should. Most annoyingly though, on removing the 'protective' cover recently, i found that the back of the iPad had suffered considerable scratches resulting from debris entering through the hole designed to be able to still see the apple logo. As the whole idea of using a cover is to protect the iPad from damage, I would say that this product isn't ideally suited for its intended purpose and am very disappointed that I spent money on a product that has resulted in damage which may not have ocured if I selected a different product.
on 1 January 2013
Have noticed the iPad slips out of the grooves when trying to stand it up frustrating but only thing wrong
on 7 March 2013
I received this case quickly but opened it an the case split at the turning point
Only had it a matter of mins
Very disappointing return service great but did have to pay for return postage which I think was steep as it was faulyt
on 19 February 2013
Great case for the money. Only negative thing is that it doesn't fold back fully, so the leather splits as soon as the kids get hold of it. Looks good though and fitted my iPad mini perfectly. On/off function works well.
on 14 December 2012
I purchased this case after receiving an I-pad mini for a present. The case is perfect for protecting my I-pad. It automatically shuts the I-pad off when the case closes and it does not hide any of the features so you can still adjust the volume/take a photo with the case on. It can be used as a stand also so I can watch my LoveFilm films on it without having to hold it. And it's in my favourite colour - baby pink! Fab!