Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 20 July 2017
Taylor does it again!
I know I shouldn't love this song, but it's catchy and brilliantly written.
It's a song a long song for everyone. First class song!
on 16 April 2017
Ok
on 18 March 2013
I love this song and I saw the goat version on youtube so I just had to download it soon
on 20 May 2014
Taylor Swift in her own right has a great talent, and I got a free Swift gigabyte download, so why not use it. Taylor is a good singer, but just not my cuppa tea. I haven't heard a track that blows me away yet, and the same with this one from her recent CD titled RED.
on 28 January 2014
I'm 10 and I love, love, love, Taylor Swifts singing, she sings like an angle.
I would love to meet her, anyway year I think you should get it! ( it's definitely worth the money! ) ;- )
on 29 September 2013
taylor swift excellent as usual-good service by amazon--would use again-and what can i say about taylor-superb as usual -very good
on 2 November 2013
This gal has a great voice and inflection. The tune is catchy and makes you want to sign along...loudly and over and over again!
on 28 April 2013
I really like Taylor Swift, I prefered her when she was a small time country singer but she transitioned to full on pop. Her songs a pretty much all the same but still have a good beat and excellent to sing along to. Who cares about her private life, her somgs are catchy and you can dance to them plus she can actually sing...which is more than alot of the "artists" out there today can say. Haters are always going to hate but personally I love this song.
on 2 October 2013
Totally this girl has talent. Can I marry you? A great track would ask that you listen to it. She is amazing.
on 6 March 2013
LOVE THIS SONG, AS EXSPECTED FROM TAYLOR SWIFT ITS SUPER CATCHY. I FIND MYSELF LISTENING TO IT ALOT AND I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT THE SONG HIGHLIGHTS AND OWMS UP TO THE FACT THAT FEMALES DO SOMETIMES KNOWINGLY GET INVOLVED IN SITUATIONS/RELATIONSHIPS THAT HAVE MASSIVE RED CAUTION SIGNS AT THE ENTRANCE. WELL DONE TAYLOR FOR ADMITTING THIS !!!!!!